• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

20fvz3p.jpg

:noidea:
THIS IS PERFECT! The message is clear and includes the hashtag and link to the website. This is perfect.

That was done in MSPaint, so vt should definitely do his photoshop or whatever and match all the fonts and what not.

So with VT's design...

Thursday: Wake Deserves Better. Fire Jeff [Redacted]
Friday: Jeff [Redacted]'s Conference Record: 11 - 39 (.220)
Saturday: Jeff [Redacted]'s Conference Road Record: 1 - 24 (.040)
Sunday: ?

I like this...

I like where u are going.

So with VT's design...

Thursday: Wake Deserves Better. Fire Jeff [Redacted]
Friday: Jeff [Redacted]'s Conference Record: 11 - 39 (.220)
Saturday: Jeff [Redacted]'s Conference Road Record: 1 - 24 (.040)
Sunday: ?

I like this...

It's 11-40 (.216) according to the front page of firebz.com, but otherwise I'm in favor of this. Along with a big FIRE WELLMAN to follow on Sunday.

Think the only context in which I'm comfortable using "deserves" (especially in an ad outside of Winston-Salem) would be with the players being the subject.

That's not our best bet if we're looking for this thing to be spread by people who aren't fans of Wake Forest.

To be fair, I'm not looking at it to be "spread" by non-Wake Forest fans. I want people to know that as a group of Wake Forest fans, we feel that we deserve a better coach than Jeff [Redacted]. Nothing at all wrong with using that word.

Will people recognize the background pattern?...it might look a little busy with it that close

It's 11-40 (.216) according to the front page of firebz.com, but otherwise I'm in favor of this. Along with a big FIRE WELLMAN to follow on Sunday.

Well that's wrong because we've played 16 + 16 + 18 = 50 ACC games the last 3 years.

Back