• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

WTF? Disgusted? I have found the last three years disgusting. I just don't understand the "outrage" over this. Bzz was an awful hire and has done an awful job. EVERYONE knows this. And it's not like we are trying to ruin him or steal money from him. You are supposed to get fired when you suck at your job. He's lucky that he's a coach because he's still gonna get paid anyway.

The idea that the fans who support these programs should sit back and take whatever shit the AD shovels their way is fucking ridiculous.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

To be honest most unc fans I know are all for the BuzzOUT movement and think it's great, the dukies I've heard are complete pussies and call it disgusting.

And from Woody:

Thanks. Could have told you years ago. Maybe someone should have read all the columns I wrote when Jeff was the coach here with the Nuggets, at Air Force and at Colorado. But, obviously, NOBODY at Wake Forest was paying attention to me. Woody

Didn't think about Woody's Colorado connection.

This is all on RW. He cut off all lines of communication between fans and the program. He's been stubbornly defiant in the face of abject failure. THIS is how fans reacted. End of story.

Exactly. I understand people think this is horrible, because no one wants a public uprising against them. I tend to agree in most cases. However, if we had any sense that Wellman would make the right move, none of this would be necessary.

Exactly. I understand people think this is horrible, because no one wants a public uprising against them. I tend to agree in most cases. However, if we had any sense that Wellman would make the right move, none of this would be necessary.

QFT.

When people feel helpless they do drastic things. I would have never thought it would come to this. But RW has alienated us so much we had to take to things to this level. We are Wake Forest. Not the handful of fat cats and the big wigs in the ADs office.

Well said, BacktoBack.

Just listening to The Drive and they were talking to Andrew Jones (ACC Insider Fox sports) he basically said that he didn't blame the fans and to just look at the stats. Said Wake is a damn good job but that Wake has to find not only a good coach but a good person. Also said Wakes job would get easier (as far as recruiting) with the addition of the other teams. He pretty much agreed with us.

This is all on RW. He cut off all lines of communication between fans and the program. He's been stubbornly defiant in the face of abject failure. THIS is how fans reacted. End of story.
The Bzdelick hire was a major misfire but I've heard the guy has just had a screw loose every since that horrific bike wreck like 2 years ago. His decision making just isn't the same.

Ron didn't let us vent on the radio, when no one else was listening, so this was the alternative.

The Bzdelick hire was a major misfire but I've heard the guy has just had a screw loose every since that horrific bike wreck like 2 years ago. His decision making just isn't the same.

I have heard this too. Please tell me it happened before he hired Bz, and not only 2 years ago. That would make far more sense.

was hoping they were going to mention ad in pregame.....

Wait, so Bzz has Aspergers and Wellman has bran damage? What do Grobe and Hatch have?

And from Woody:

Thanks. Could have told you years ago. Maybe someone should have read all the columns I wrote when Jeff was the coach here with the Nuggets, at Air Force and at Colorado. But, obviously, NOBODY at Wake Forest was paying attention to me. Woody

he's kind of like rjkarl only with a better grasp of syntax and punctuation. kind of looks the same, too

Back