• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Ld didnt like the add. He just posted something on twitter about it, also called out everybody who contributed.

And???????????? Wonder if he's developed a jumper yet?

And nothing, just thought it was interesting that LD would take this stand, it just really confused me. And to comment on his jumper I don't think that will ever come around.

Ld didnt like the add. He just posted something on twitter about it, also called out everybody who contributed.

Ask LD if he wishes he had played for [Redacted].

And nothing, just thought it was interesting that LD would take this stand, it just really confused me. And to comment on his jumper I don't think that will ever come around.

LMAO!

If he'd rather play for Bz than Dino then he can talk. Otherwise he needs to stop and ask himself why he wants the current players to have Bz as their coach.

Ad mentioned! Also id like to thank everybody who put money towards the ad.

They didn't say anything about the ad but they did mention the campaign as a whole. Good job fellas.

Edit: by "they" mean ESPNU

Ad mentioned! Also id like to thank everybody who put money towards the ad.

Did they actually mention the ad? I was tweeting and might have missed that detail

Did they actually mention the ad? I was tweeting and might have missed that detail

They did indeed. Maybe somebody with a dvr can go back and get the direct quote?

If he'd rather play for Bz than Dino then he can talk. Otherwise he needs to stop and ask himself why he wants the current players to have Bz as their coach.

Nate Ferria ‏@RedSoxFaithful
@LD_Williams_4 Oh. So you'd rather have played for Bz than Dino, right? That's what you're saying, yes?

LD Williams™ ‏@LD_Williams_4
@RedSoxFaithful im saying that no matter what the situation is that, that Ad should have never been taken out

Nate Ferria ‏@RedSoxFaithful
@LD_Williams_4 Oh. So you'd rather have played for Bz than Dino, right? That's what you're saying, yes?

LD Williams™ ‏@LD_Williams_4
@RedSoxFaithful im saying that no matter what the situation is that, that Ad should have never been taken out

So that's a no.

Back