• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Bz Ad in Gboro N&R, Day 4 = HEADSHOT

Coaches and ex-coaches are not going to like this at all. Understandably so IMO, but that doesn't make them right.

Mike Gminski just on the Drive. Hosts said they've never seen anything like this before. Gminski said he was talking to Dave Odom about it, and that Odom was "disgusted". Also said that he'd be surprised if Bz is fired.

Most Wake Forest fans haven't seen anything like this level of losing before either.

This got alot of airtime on the David Glenn show as well. Good job guys!

Mike Gminski just on the Drive. Hosts said they've never seen anything like this before. Gminski said he was talking to Dave Odom about it, and that Odom was "disgusted". Also said that he'd be surprised if Bz is fired.

Dave's probably just disappointed that people never bought an ad to protest him. He thinks we don't care about him. Dave, we care. Don't worry, we care.

Why not tweet/report that the next step is a billboard on University Parkway. Get the play of the billboard without having to pay for it.

WTF? Disgusted? I have found the last three years disgusting. I just don't understand the "outrage" over this. Bzz was an awful hire and has done an awful job. EVERYONE knows this. And it's not like we are trying to ruin him or steal money from him. You are supposed to get fired when you suck at your job. He's lucky that he's a coach because he's still gonna get paid anyway.

The idea that the fans who support these programs should sit back and take whatever shit the AD shovels their way is fucking ridiculous.

This is all on RW. He cut off all lines of communication between fans and the program. He's been stubbornly defiant in the face of abject failure. THIS is how fans reacted. End of story.

Buzz has a very public job and makes over a million dollars annually. When things aren't going well, he should expect public criticism. It's all in the game, yo.

1334098381_e3a5971dd0d4da938f70fdebdf16f21e.png

At most universities, there would have been an ad after season 1. This is a very patient fanbase.

Oh shit, just realized why Dave Odom has been hanging around the program again lately! He's gonna be our interim AD when Wellman gets unceremoniously shit-canned!! We can trust Dave to find us a reputable new HC right?? :jfk:

How funny would that be? Interim AD Dave Odom appoints Jeff Battle Interim HC until our new AD is hired and we unveil a supersmart robot to be our new HC!!

WTF? Disgusted? I have found the last three years disgusting. I just don't understand the "outrage" over this. Bzz was an awful hire and has done an awful job. EVERYONE knows this. And it's not like we are trying to ruin him or steal money from him. You are supposed to get fired when you suck at your job. He's lucky that he's a coach because he's still gonna get paid anyway.

The idea that the fans who support these programs should sit back and take whatever shit the AD shovels their way is fucking ridiculous.

Coaches a part of a tight union. There's not a coach out there that will go on the record that a coach should be fired, short of something Sanduskyesque.

At most universities, there would have been an ad after season 1. This is a very patient fanbase.

Exactly. Can you imagine if Alabama fans put up with something similar for three years? They'd literally need armed guards to follow the coach 24/7.

I am happy I donated my very small amount for this ad. Thanks to all of you that have worked so hard to make this happen.

This scene reminds me of this situation some (definitely happens at football powerhouse colleges a lot probably), except we don't have the best team in the conference like Permian.

Back