• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Lobo!

we burn a TO because we have a substitute issue and don't know the play

2 plays later, the wideouts have no clue how to line up

among other things

I debated starting this thread again. Thanks for bumping it.

I wonder if current-students realize that their absurdly high tuition pays for this loser's salary?

I think it's pretty funny that this thread was started in the middle of the off season - 18 months ago no less - but is as relevant as ever.

First?

Seriously. Demote him or fire him. Nice guy good representative of wake forest. But he's not getting the job done.

Our line has been a huge liability and if we run a shotgun draw on fourth and inches again I will abuse a small animal.

Most important play of the night (3rd & 1) and we run shotgun draw. You called it 5 months ago.

Edited to add Dang Bama beat me to it....and realized it was 18 months ago. Awesome

Short yardage play calling has been terrible for awhile. So bad we can't get Tanner under center and shove it down the opponents throat

Sad part of this thread is that I started reading it and everything from 18 months ago applied tonight as well
I did the same. Then saw my post above and was like WTF. Amazing how little things have changed.

It is definitely time for Lobo to go and I have always been pretty quiet on the subject, but it is time. Grobe is too good of a coach and man to keep going on this sinking ship going down with Lobo. We need to get an offensive guru in here.

I pine for the days when we had the smoke and mirrors thing working and people dreaded playing us. What happened to all that shit?

I think the biggest problem we face... even more than Lobo... is the lack of AC/DC. Bring back Hell's Bells and get a little fire in the belly. What is all this techno dance crap music they are playing through the game. It is one more example of the pussification of football.

And one final note... I want to detonate the speaker system they have wired to the band. I'm sorry, I love our band but it sounded bad... not as bad as Lobo's play selection... but pretty damn bad.

Guys I think Lobo is great.

LOL no I don't...no one that has a fucking brain does. He should have been fired in 2005. Seriously, I was 15 and wanted to fire this fucker in 2005. He sucks. it's been 7 years since a 15 year old wanted to fire him. Fuck Lobo.

The best part of the fire Lobo threads is watching all of the idiots who shill for Bz act like they know bad coaching when they see it.

Sad part of this thread is that I started reading it and everything from 18 months ago applied tonight as well

Exactly. I thought, "don't remember going for it on 4th but maybe we did."

Well done, cav.

Last edited:
Guys I think Lobo is great.

LOL no I don't...no one that has a fucking brain does. He should have been fired in 2005. Seriously, I was 15 and wanted to fire this fucker in 2005. He sucks. it's been 7 years since a 15 year old wanted to fire him. Fuck Lobo.

You surely have mastered profane language since you were 15.

Back