• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Lobo!

Please answer this.

football is an unique game in that there are coordinators for the offense and defense who are responsible for the playcalling. so, no. do you think football coaches are the same as basketball coaches or a baseball staff?

football is an unique game in that there are coordinators for the offense and defense who are responsible for the playcalling. so, no. do you think football coaches are the same as basketball coaches or a baseball staff?

Plays are called in all sports. I was just wondering why you wanted to fire a playcaller from the most successful.

Plays are called in all sports. I was just wondering why you wanted to fire a playcaller from the most successful.

they sure are, but that doesn't discount my point. i think we can get a better one. do you think lobo is the best OC in college football?

they sure are, but that doesn't discount my point. i think we can get a better one. do you think lobo is the best OC in college football?

Probably not. If he was he wouldn't be here. Why don't you want play callers from other sports fired?

Probably not. If he was he wouldn't be here. Why don't you want play callers from other sports fired?

I say we fire the men's track and field playcallers ASAP.

Because I don't think the Tennis team "playcallers" are the same as the football team coordinators. Why do you think that every sport has playcallers? If not all, which ones do? I will let you know based on your selections.

Because I don't think the Tennis team "playcallers" are the same as the football team coordinators. Why do you think that every sport has playcallers? If not all, which ones do? I will let you know based on your selections.

tennis and golf are activities.

His play calling has the typical play not to lose tone.

Haven't watched the game yet but that game winning drive looked beautiful on the gamecast. More of that please.

Lol at keeper on this thread.

I still hate the last drive of the first half, but I obviously loved that last drive.

Lobo >>>>>> UNC's DC. That LB-Camp matchup was like stealing. I wonder if they will even notice it watching film, because that was mismatch.

Wish we would attack like that 13 games a year.

Meanwhile, UNC's oc did us a huge favor by throwing the ball on the possession right before Wake's drive (or maybe one before). They tore us up on two runs, and I was sure they were going to grind it out and kill clock, but instead Renner couldn't hit anything and we got the ball back.

Wish we would attack like that 13 games a year.

Meanwhile, UNC's oc did us a huge favor by throwing the ball on the possession right before Wake's drive (or maybe one before). They tore us up on two runs, and I was sure they were going to grind it out and kill clock, but instead Renner couldn't hit anything and we got the ball back.

Reggie Ball situation. Blue has 109 yards on 19 carries.

Back