• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Lobo!

Lobo >>>>>> UNC's DC. That LB-Camp matchup was like stealing. I wonder if they will even notice it watching film, because that was mismatch.

Apparently they prepped all week to stop him down field rather than on short routes.

If not all [sports] , which ones do? I will let you know based on your selections.

please list all sports that have playcalling coordinators like football, new Keeper.

This win was awesome but it must be said... the play action fake on long 3rd downs was not fooling anyone.

This was one of Lobo's greatest games. First half was fantastic....last drive was incredible

This win was awesome but it must be said... the play action fake on long 3rd downs was not fooling anyone.

Well my theory (as well as the friends I was watching with) was this:

After years of running the hb draw on third down, we flipped it to a play action under the theory that everyone knows we run the hb draw on third down. (note: this wasn't a serious theory)

Haha I've been joking for years that Lobo will win the bcs batty in 20 years by faking everyone out by going deep on third and short from the shotgun. Buckets Jr. will be qb throwing deep to deaccav iv.

Haha I've been joking for years that Lobo will win the bcs batty in 20 years by faking everyone out by going deep on third and short from the shotgun. Buckets Jr. will be qb throwing deep to deaccav iv.

vii

Lobo had a great game. This does not make him a great coordinator but he deserves credit when he calls a good game. Just because Shaquille Oneal shoots 9-10 from the free throw line one night doesn't make him an excellent free throw shooter. But I'll take as many of these games as Lobo can muster. We didn't play scared, we threw the ball downfield, and we were creative without being stupid. He mixed the run well for the most part trying to keep UNC off balance, and did great. Kudos to Lobo. Follow it up next week with another good one and I will start to gain some hope that he is seeing the light. He finally did some of the things we have been praying for him to do. Throw it down the field, loosen up the reigns a bit.

I Think Lobo does a better job when we are behind than if we are ahead, because he gets so tight when we are ahead.

My buddy next to me when we were down 14-0 says, "WTF was that play calling?"

He was pulling for FSU.

It can go from sugar to shit really quickly! It seems to me that we have issues adjusting our original game plan. FSU has a stout defense but the first half offensive possessions were absolutely D2 quality. I did not expect to win the game but I did expect to see some points on the board and for our O to get past the 50 yard line!!! 126 total yards to a team that you beat last year is just unacceptable!!!

It can go from sugar to shit really quickly! It seems to me that we have issues adjusting our original game plan. FSU has a stout defense but the first half offensive possessions were absolutely D2 quality. I did not expect to win the game but I did expect to see some points on the board and for our O to get past the 50 yard line!!! 126 total yards to a team that you beat last year is just unacceptable!!!

So what do you plan to do about it if it is unacceptable?

Blame Dear Leader, who hasn't got the balls to shitcan his loyal servant.

First?

Seriously. Demote him or fire him. Nice guy good representative of wake forest. But he's not getting the job done.

Our line has been a huge liability and if we run a shotgun draw on fourth and inches again I will abuse a small animal.

Back