• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE THIS MAN!!

But if you're asking about excitement about the hire, no, I was never excited (or even happy) about it.

For reference purposes, I'd be interested in having a roll-call of people who were BzzOut from Day One and never wavered on that stance. I know there are a fair number of us, but lots of people fell for the AD claptrap in the months following the hire but preceding Stetson.

I think Marquee Moon has saved the thread from the old board when it was announced that [Redacted] was the new coach and peoples opinions about the hire. Maybe he can post it.

You can bank money Liquid Karma and I were totally against this hire from the get go. I don't remember who else was totally against it.

You can bank money Liquid Karma and I were totally against this hire from the get go. I don't remember who else was totally against it.

I was right there as well. In the thread I referenced earlier I was on record as being against it. To this day its hard to believe anyone was truly excited about the [Redacted] hire though I am sure if Marquee post the thread some folks will be outed so to speak.

Did not post on the old board, but was a lurker. However, I have always been dead set against it.

For reference purposes, I'd be interested in having a roll-call of people who were BzzOut from Day One and never wavered on that stance. I know there are a fair number of us, but lots of people fell for the AD claptrap in the months following the hire but preceding Stetson.

I never once liked the hire, but was willing to see what he was all about here on his own.

I bit my lip until the Presby debacle. Then his awfulness in the post-game presser where he just solely blamed the players.

Buzz OUT! was born that night on Deacon Sports.

I have always been #BuzzOut. Never thought i would be #WellmanOut, though. But, now I sure as hell am!

I hate myself for loving when we lose, and especially loving when we get our ass kicked. It sucks that I and so many other fans have been reduced to this, but you gotta look at the big picture, which does not involve Bzzz as the head coach at WFU.

I nearly shit myself just a few days ago when we almost beat Duke.

God, let Ron Wellman get within shouting distance of me next Saturday.

I'm more pissed at him than I am [Redacted]. [Redacted] is just incompetent, that happens to be a cunt of a person.

Wellman knows he is a cunt of a person and revels in it. Always the "smartest man in the room". I have no time for clowns like that.

Zsa65sQ.png

God, let Ron Wellman get within shouting distance of me next Saturday.

I'm more pissed at him than I am [Redacted]. [Redacted] is just incompetent, that happens to be a cunt of a person.

Wellman knows he is a cunt of a person and revels in it. Always the "smartest man in the room". I have no time for clowns like that.

My thoughts exactly. It's all on Wellman and his super sized ego

I was BzWait through the first half of his first season, just b/c I knew we were going to suck that year and I wanted to see what the guy could do. I wavered back and forth through the latter half of the season, but leaned further and further BzOut with each passing game. I have been unwaveringly BzOut since the end of S1.

Last edited:
I was furious over the hire, then decided to give him a chance, then the first awful loss occurred and I was done with him.

"Ron, I have to suck what to keep my job?"

Back