• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Background:

But Marcy Wheeler, who writes a well-regarded national security blog, not only revealed a source — she did so to the FBI, eventually becoming a witness in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation of President Trump’s possible connections to Russia.

“On its face, I broke one of the cardinal rules of journalism, but what he was doing should cause a source to lose protection,” Wheeler told me in a lengthy phone interview.

“It’s not a decision I regret,” she added.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...daaa5b2a57f_story.html?utm_term=.2fad6c3dce45

Mueller is going to make us some money out of this investigation.

At this point, I see absolutely zero chance that Mueller is not going to have serious findings against Trump. There are just too many immunity deals, cooperating witnesses, pleas, etc. You don't offer those kinds of deals unless you can present significant evidence to the target of the deal that you already know there was something that went on.

In other words, no good prosecutor is going to say to a witness, "We've got you dead to rights on these charges. But if you'll just agree to tell us stuff about Trump, we'll forget about it a lot of it", without the prosecutor already knowing the type of evidence/crimes that they think Trump committed. The cooperating witnesses are part investigatory/part cementing of evidence.

And the Mueller team is some of the best of the best. It's a crack legal team against a bunch of morons.

Is Trump more worried to be shown to be an absolute idiot and puppet or to be a criminal?

Mueller is going to make us some money out of this investigation.

What’s the total nut taken from Manafort? I see 46 Million. If so, that’s at least 30 Million more than the cost of the investigation.

Trumpkins followed a man that sold out his own country .......yet they call themselves patriots LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Above both of those, he’d worry about being shown to be not rich.

Probably true...How great would it be if he has to forfeit Trump Tower and other properties?

I'd love to see him living in a fourth floor walk-up studio in the South Bronx when this is all finished.

Back