• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Sure he is,cupcake. :)

You’d think after 2 years you’d be tired of being a sap? I guess your addicted to wish-fulfillment falling on its head over and over.What does Moon say..Charlie Brown Complex..oops,whiffed again.
Lol. Yes pretending like the president's personal lawyer isn't going to accuse him of committing a crime is probably your best bet here

Meh,more nothingberders and covefe for the TDS afflicted.

I am enjoying the self-inflicted pain of your flailing hoax.Now the attention turns to the crooks at the top of the FBI.

Meh,more nothingberders and covefe for the TDS afflicted.

I am enjoying the self-inflicted pain of your flailing hoax.Now the attention turns to the crooks at the top of the FBI.

why didn't it turn when Republicans controlled both houses of Congress?

LOL. The President's personnal lawyer accusing him of a crime in testimony in front of congress. NOTHINGBERGER!!!!1111111!!!!

LOL. The President's personnal lawyer accusing him of a crime in testimony in front of congress. NOTHINGBERGER!!!!1111111!!!!

It will probably just be a process crime. Like getting a blow job from an intern, or treason, or some bullshit.

:) I love it.Look at you..you have been transformed into a string of exclamation points.I’ve seen less emotion from Alex Cortes.

“Yea,yes..Cohen’s coming to save the day” :)

I think willingness to perjure one’s self is “best” in Trump’s world.

Listen chowder-head, birds are too good for you, even “sea”gulls.

Also, “sea”gulls are, in fact, not real. In New England you’ve got Ringed bill gulls, Herring gulls, Greater Black-back gulls, some laughing gulls (depending on how far north you are) and a bunch of different arctic gulls that come down in the winter like Glaucous gulls, Bonaparte’s gulls and Iceland gulls. But there is no such thing as a “sea”gull.

We saw a blue heron about 5 feet away from us this weekend. About two feet from it, was a baby gator. Nice looking bird.

Listen chowder-head, birds are too good for you, even “sea”gulls.

Also, “sea”gulls are, in fact, not real. In New England you’ve got Ringed bill gulls, Herring gulls, Greater Black-back gulls, some laughing gulls (depending on how far north you are) and a bunch of different arctic gulls that come down in the winter like Glaucous gulls, Bonaparte’s gulls and Iceland gulls. But there is no such thing as a “sea”gull.

Not counting on Cohen moving the needle much, but I hope he gets on record a bunch of insulting shit Trump said about all the sitting GOP senators and congressmen, calling them pussies and bragging about how they are all afraid of him and how he'd fuck them up politically and whatnot, and how their constituents are a bunch of redneck idiots

the biggest issue is that Trump is too dumb to use email to have any damning emails from him. maybe there are some damning cocktail/KFC napkins

This will be enjoyable for the pearl clutching beltway..it is a political hit.Conen’s arrival just before the Summit says much of everything you need to know about the intent of this public display.It is all low grade political theatre wherein Cohen will supposedly “reveal interworkings of a dysfunctional whitehouse”.It is a page 6 style hit and it will be full of wonderfully salacious appetizers of untraceable innuendo,unverifiable accusation,and yes,individuals who “can’t be named” for the usual myriad excuses.

A Smear by any other name is a democratic tactic

It is not blood sport..more of a cosmetic attack — and again,the timing is not suspect at all :)

Also ^ this is precisely what a party does to draw attention from any potential success that may be forthcoming in Vietnam.

The President made a smart decision giving Moon the space he needed to deal with Kim.For North and South to lay the groundwork before any real negotiations could begin was wisely understoood by DJT.President Moon had asked The President to “keep the DC hawks away long enough for me to attempt to create a diplomatic space with North Korea. Mr.Moon’s 3 Korean Summits with Kim (since the President’s initiating visit)are seen as Historic for both countries.

Cohen is meant for this reason..if Trump does succeed it won’t matter..the msm questions will all concern the testimony of Cohen.

Honestly..you guys can do better.i know you are not naive so I assume the “ignorance” is only feigned.

We saw a blue heron about 5 feet away from us this weekend. About two feet from it, was a baby gator. Nice looking bird.

I’m assuming the bird was the gator’s imaginary friend

Back