• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Wow. Yep. Straight up attempted witness tampering.

So what should happen to him? Is there some legal recourse? Would it be some punishment from McCarthy and/or Pelosi?

Also wtf is that tweet supposed to do? It already outed Cohen if he does have affairs on the side, so what is it supposed to achieve?

Did anybody think Cohen didn't have affairs on the side?

House calling Matt Whitaker back about potential perjury to Congress. I hope they nail that bald, lying, thief asshole.

Yes, he is all of those things. His previous company's business model was to steal tens of millions, mostly from veterans.

I am deeply offended by your use of “bald” as a pejorative in that post, and I think you should be banned. I have no control over my genetic makeup and therefore this is a hate post.

I am deeply offended by your use of “bald” as a pejorative in that post, and I think you should be banned. I have no control over my genetic makeup and therefore this is a hate post.

Aye

It's the combination and isn't singular. :)

Cohen’s opening statement claims that Trump was aware of Wikileaks dumps before they happened and was aware of the Trump Tower meeting before it happened. Tomorrow is gonna be lit.

They're reading Cohen's early released testimony right now on CNN.

Here is a link so you can follow along: https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...n6e8fZSvEJ_icLv4wxEtNh9CeosdrJQusLeQR4#page=1

Did we know Trump started the process of trying to by the Bills several years ago? I don't remember that.

The man who wrote The Art of the Deal with Trump just said that he's seeking redemption for the role he played in Trump's rise to the presidency. He said he knew back then that Trump was a bad man and that experience encouraged him to turn his life around. He also said that he thinks Cohen is looking for redemption as well. He compared this to John Dean testifying against Nixon.

Last edited:
Never in a million years did I imagine, when I accepted a job in 2007 to work for Donald Trump, that he would one day run for President, launch a campaign on a platform of hate and intolerance, and actually win. I regret the day I said “yes” to Mr. Trump. I regret all the help and support I gave him along the way.

I am ashamed of my own failings, and I publicly accepted responsibility for them by pleading guilty in the Southern District of New York.

I am ashamed of my weakness and misplaced loyalty – of the things I did for Mr. Trump in an effort to protect and promote him.

I am ashamed that I chose to take part in concealing Mr. Trump’s illicit acts rather than listening to my own conscience.

I am ashamed because I know what Mr. Trump is. He is a racist.

He is a conman.

He is a cheat.

He was a presidential candidate who knew that Roger Stone was talking with Julian Assange about a WikiLeaks drop of Democratic National Committee emails.

Important to keep in mind Gaetz is going after Cohen by talking about his affairs to impugn his credibility as he produces a copy of the reimbursement check Trump wrote to cover up his own affairs.

The cognitive dissonance of these people is astounding. “That guy lied for Trump! He’s a liar! I’m defending Trump!”

Pretty hard to call a guy a liar when he plans to produce checks reported signed by Donald Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

Nah..he’s a lying bum who is on his way to jail.

Your ridiculous wishing continues..that you can delude yourself into thinking Cohen has something the SC does not is laughable.

Low grade Dem thatre to distract from NK Summit.

Per usual,Dems suck ass with their transparent playbook.

Important to keep in mind Gaetz is going after Cohen by talking about his affairs to impugn his credibility as he produces a copy of the reimbursement check Trump wrote to cover up his own affairs.

The cognitive dissonance of these people is astounding. “That guy lied for Trump! He’s a liar! I’m defending Trump!”

Your incoherent delusion is off the chain.He is a serial liar with no credibility and this circus will only end in more dem disappointment.:)

Back