• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I don’t give a fuck if he did or he didn’t.

I’m watching North Korea and you lads are playing sewer astronauts

yes, all eyes on trump's vanity project that is meaningless but costs american farmers and taxpayers billions

yes, all eyes on trump's vanity project that is meaningless but costs american farmers and taxpayers billions

Your opinion is more unhinged mindlessness. .Go to the NK Lectro thread and get up to speed.

Nah..he’s a lying bum who is on his way to jail.

Your ridiculous wishing continues..that you can delude yourself into thinking Cohen has something the SC does not is laughable.

Low grade Dem thatre to distract from NK Summit.

Per usual,Dems suck ass with their transparent playbook.

Your incoherent delusion is off the chain.He is a serial liar with no credibility and this circus will only end in more dem disappointment.:)

Your boy's going to prison
E-I-E-I-O

If he lies, he'll stay in jail for longer and will get more charges.

funny how Trump and Hannity went apeshit when Cohen was arrested because he was a good guy and attorney-client privilege and all

Nah..he’s a lying bum who is on his way to jail.

Your ridiculous wishing continues..that you can delude yourself into thinking Cohen has something the SC does not is laughable.

Low grade Dem thatre to distract from NK Summit.

Per usual,Dems suck ass with their transparent playbook.

The fact that the SDNY and SC know what Cohen knows is what should concern the Trump administration

D0acBWBUUAYqJja.jpg:large

I wish Cohen would go full Joseph Welch on Gaetz and Jordan. I doubt he will but each of them is wide open. Cohen could say:

"Mr. Gaetz, I have done wrong, but you sir are trying to hurt my family. Have you no shame?"

"Mr. Jordan, as a coach who protected a sexual predator who preyed on his team, you don't have much moral standing on integrity."

Actual Republican defense we can’t trust Cohen because he has been convicted for lying to congress to protect trump, so the opposite of those lies must also be lies.

To be clear, lec, you don't give a fuck if Candidate Trump broke the law?

Again, some might say that makes you a piece of shit hypocrite.

Back