• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

D0aVtWoWoAAN9xv.jpg:large

Can you imagine how badly he must have bombed the verbal section ? He has a grade school vocabulary.

That’s basically what Republicans believe. They thought the US was a shithole from 2009–2016 and that Trump restored it to greatness.

I’m mad I have meetings today. This is good stuff.

I hope Democrats remember Cohen’s role as RNC finance chair.

Last edited:
That’s basically what Republicans believe. They thought the US was a shithole from 2009–2016 and that Trump restored it to greatness.

I’m mad I have meetings today. This is good stuff.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Which part is true???

That Ph actually has meetings today? Or that folks on the right think the US was a shithole from 2009-2016?

Gym Jordan is such trash.

It’s such a dumb line of questioning. That’s what they’re going for. Cohen is jealous he didn’t get in the White House? C’mon.

guys, never forget that the only thing that matters it that libs get owned. even if we all get owned at the same time.

Jordan: This is all because you're bitter that you didn't get a job in the whitehouse.

Cohen: I have memos proving I got offered a job, and was advised to turn it down because of the complications with attorney client privilege. Trump was pissed about it.

Womp womp Jordan.

Jordan: This is all because you're bitter that you didn't get a job in the whitehouse.

Cohen: I have memos proving I got offered a job, and was advised to turn it down because of the complications with attorney client privilege.

Womp womp Jordan.

Lol

Mr. Jordan why did you cover for the continued sexual abuse of your wrestlers at Ohio state?

Back