• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Also ^ this is precisely what a party does to draw attention from any potential success that may be forthcoming in Vietnam.

The President made a smart decision giving Moon the space he needed to deal with Kim.For North and South to lay the groundwork before any real negotiations could begin was wisely understoood by DJT.President Moon had asked The President to “keep the DC hawks away long enough for me to attempt to create a diplomatic space with North Korea. Mr.Moon’s 3 Korean Summits with Kim (since the President’s initiating visit)are seen as Historic for both countries.

Cohen is meant for this reason..if Trump does succeed it won’t matter..the msm questions will all concern the testimony of Cohen.

Honestly..you guys can do better.i know you are not naive so I assume the “ignorance” is only feigned.

Excuse me..had to step over some bird shit.

I'm gonna guess you were not in New England at the time.

You would be correct - central Florida. There was another bird nearby, mostly black, drying its wings. I overheard someone mention that the bird that was drying its wings has no oil (or something) so it needs to dry out after diving to catch fish. I can't recall the name of it though.

It was pretty neat seeing the two birds, a baby gator, and a turtle (for good measure) just chilling in a little swampy area.

You would be correct - central Florida. There was another bird nearby, mostly black, drying its wings. I overheard someone mention that the bird that was drying its wings has no oil (or something) so it needs to dry out after diving to catch fish. I can't recall the name of it though.

It was pretty neat seeing the two birds, a baby gator, and a turtle (for good measure) just chilling in a little swampy area.

Sounds like you stumbled onto the set of the newest Pixar movie

The bird drying it's wings was either a Cormorant or an Anhinga. Locals sometimes call Anhinga "Snake birds" because of their head and neck. They are really useful for underwater reconnaissance good at catching fish and crayfish.

Anhinga:
66028851-480px.jpg

Double crested cormorant:
double-crested-cormorant-san-diego-15071.jpg

Last edited:
The bird drying it's wings was either a Cormorant or an Anhinga. Locals sometimes call Anhinga "Snake birds" because of their head and neck. They are really useful for underwater reconnaissance good at catching fish and crayfish.

Anhinga:
66028851-480px.jpg

Double crested cormorant:
double-crested-cormorant-san-diego-15071.jpg

Just pulled up our photo, and it is absolutely the Anhinga. Very cool bird!

Alright everyone, carry on with the political debate.

I know that the swamp shut trump out so he had to hire all these criminals, or so moonz tells us. Where did they find Cohen? Who was he working for before he started working for the campaign?

House calling Matt Whitaker back about potential perjury to Congress. I hope they nail that bald, lying, thief asshole.

Yes, he is all of those things. His previous company's business model was to steal tens of millions, mostly from veterans.

House calling Matt Whitaker back about potential perjury to Congress. I hope they nail that bald, lying, thief asshole.

Yes, he is all of those things. His previous company's business model was to steal tens of millions, mostly from veterans.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back