• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Gotta love the party of inclusion and tolerance

Irrespective of the fact that I was making a pretty obvious joke, I will freely admit that I have zero tolerance for racists and bigots and i believe if Sherman would have torched the Confederate South rather than Andrew Johnson’s bullshit, we would likely be a better country today because of it.

Jesus Christ did Mark Meadows bring up a black White House employee as proof that Trump isn’t racist?

These people have no shame.

MV5BZGYwODMxMDEtNTY5OS00MDJkLTk0YzQtMjgxZDcxNzBkYmYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg

CNN said dude walked thru the committee chamber while people were arriving before the start and he's not on the committee

Last edited:
Gotta love the party of inclusion and tolerance

You're so right. We should have tolerated slavery or Hitler or Pol Pot or apartheid.

Angus' and other RWers' position that you should "tolerate" intolerance is one of the most moronic, brainwashed concepts imaginable.

I forgot AOC was on this committee. AOC, Pressley, and Talib all in a row. The GOP is losing their minds.

Last edited:

Talib calls out Meadows for using the HUD employee as a prop. Meadows and another Pub want it stricken from the record.

Cummings attempts to clear everything up. Meadows attempts to use Cummings as his "black friend" and Cummings cuts him off.

Hey guys! Meadows has black nieces and nephews.

Now Meadows calls Talib racist.

This is good drama right here.

Back