• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

OK, let's finish this up and get back to Cohen, folks.

Cummings now confirms that he is Meadows' black friend.

this hearing makes me so proud to have grown up in Gaetz's district and now live in Meadows'

Talib calls out Meadows for using the HUD employee as a prop. Meadows and another Pub want it stricken from the record.

Cummings attempts to clear everything up. Meadows attempts to use Cummings as his "black friend" and Cummings cuts him off.

Hey guys! Meadows has black nieces and nephews.

Now Meadows calls Talib racist.

This is good drama right here.

Indeed.

has Cohen gotten to the part when Trump confided to him that he had taped NFL games without express permission from the commissioner?

You're so fucking on it! (BTW, its the rebroadcast part that is problematic, not simply taping them...but great joke anyway!1!)

GOP nightmare fuel.

52783847_10156147685016680_8026502017398603776_o.jpg

AOC did a great job. No grandstanding, tied it into her district (where there is a Trump golf course) and provided a discrete issue for further investigation regarding tax reporting and insurance reporting on Trump properties.

I'm convinced. Trump is the only person in America who wants his property taxed as little as possible and therefore evaluated as low as possible for tax purposes. I've never heard of such a thing. No one does that. It's un-American. He should be taken out and shot immediately, even before he gets back from Vietnam. The horror!

Good job little red lubette!

Last edited:
Multiple GOP Congressman flat out, knowingly, willingly and planned lies about the Cohen hearing being the first hearing of the new Oversight Committee while knowing there was a pharma hearing and another open hearing.

They have no integrity whatsoever. How can't the GOP Members on the Committee not have the balls to call this bullshit out? The answer is simple- cowardice.

I'm convinced. Trump is the only person in America who wants his property taxed as little as possible and therefore evaluated as low as possible for tax purposes. I've never heard of such a thing. No one does that. It's un-American. He should be taken out and shot immediately, even before he gets back from Vietnam. The horror!

"Cohen is a liar! He can't be trusted!!!!!"

"So what if Trump is a liar??!?!? NOTHINGBERDER!!!!!"

lol I think you missed the point little fella

Well, now that you mention it, I don't particularly trust either one.

But you just suggested Trump is far from the only person who lies to lower his taxes.

Imagine still being this dug in for a guy you didn't even vote for.

Back