• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Don't wimp out, lec. Admit you called for a red tide (not wave, I believe) and you were fucking wrong.

Same as your predictions about Kenny Okoro and Sheldon Lewinson (the next Whitlock, right :bowrofl:).

Your honest admissions of your failures will help convince folks around here you aren't a dipshit troll with no moral compass.

And where does that leave a rudderless asshole like yourself

still better than you.

Close your eyes. Let the swamp of the Republican part just shower over you.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Just be honest, lec.

Remember, you still have the offer to agree that elected officials credibly accused of sexual assault should resign from office. Earn yourself some credibility.

Trump and family are in some trouble, they are closing in from every direction. I have to think this family does more illegal stuff then legal.

Don't wimp out, lec. Admit you called for a red tide (not wave, I believe) and you were fucking wrong.

Same as your predictions about Kenny Okoro and Sheldon Lewinson (the next Whitlock, right :bowrofl:).

Your honest admissions of your failures will help convince folks around here you aren't a dipshit troll with no moral compass.

So turns out Kenny O had a cup of coffee in the NFL and made 1 tackle for the skins.

A couple of years ago, I mentioned we might be looking at a Trump Family/Org RICO case. It looks like that may becoming reality after Mueller closes up shop.

You’re wrong so much you should probably start guessing less

But he said Hillary would get 400+ electorals and he said that mueller had the good on trump for Russian conspiracies and that trump would be impeached and he said..

Rj and fat Jerry should share notes over a nosh

Back