• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Mueller investigation is going to be a giant whiff. That's why Dems are moving into the other nefarious baggage of Trump's business and promotional career, which I'm sure is extensive.

Mueller investigation is going to be a giant whiff. That's why Dems are moving into the other nefarious baggage of Trump's business and promotional career, which I'm sure is extensive.

Looking into business dealings that predate his presidency is dangerous precedent Nadler, Schiff and Schuma!

Looking into business dealings that predate his presidency is dangerous precedent Nadler, Schiff and Schuma!

I think the strategy with all that will simply be to expose him for the complete fraud that he is, this time with specific evidence. I think it would be a bad move to impeach him over insurance fraud from 18 years ago but letting the people know that he cheated on his taxes, cheated insurance companies, committed bank fraud, among other things, might peel away enough suburban white voters in PA and Wisconsin that it helps the election.

The campaign finance violations, the Kushner security clearance, the state capitalism (the Scotland golf course thing), the emoluments stuff and the Russian relationships are all legit investigation related to his awful campaign and presidency.

why would it be a dangerous precedent to expose a criminal, especially if those dealings lead to being compromised

why would it be a dangerous precedent to expose a criminal, especially if those dealings lead to being compromised

Exactly. Moon just advocated for no accountability for criminals lol. This is the current republican “circle the wagons at all costs” mindset

Maybe it’s just me, but if I voted for a candidate who was elected President and I found out that years prior to running they were involved in various high-level criminal activities and had lied and done more criminal activities to cover it up, I’d be pissed and want them out of office

:noidea::noidea:

Maybe it’s just me, but if I voted for a candidate who was elected President and I found out that years prior to running they were involved in various high-level criminal activities and had lied and done more criminal activities to cover it up, I’d be pissed and want them out of office

It's not just you. And taking it further, if I voted for one of 16 other candidates in my primary and found out that the winner was involved in various high-level criminal activities and had lied and done more criminal activities to cover it up, I'd be pissed that my candidate lost to them.

It's not just you. And taking it further, if I voted for one of 16 other candidates in my primary and found out that the winner was involved in various high-level criminal activities and had lied and done more criminal activities to cover it up, I'd be pissed that my candidate lost to them.

Well maybe if Democrats supported voter ID, it wouldn't have happened, HUH?

Yeah me too, if Hillary won and it came out after the fact that she fucked Ron Jeremy in 2006 and she violated campaign finance laws to pay him off during the 2016 campaign and she also cheated on her taxes in 2001, I'd be pissed. But I think we are close enough to the 2020 election that the Dems would be dumb to start an impeachment process over crimes that occurred in 2006 or 1993. Stuff that happened during the 2016 campaign or while in office would be fine, especially stuff related to compromising national security.

I think the strategy with all that will simply be to expose him for the complete fraud that he is, this time with specific evidence. I think it would be a bad move to impeach him over insurance fraud from 18 years ago but letting the people know that he cheated on his taxes, cheated insurance companies, committed bank fraud, among other things, might peel away enough suburban white voters in PA and Wisconsin that it helps the election.

The campaign finance violations, the Kushner security clearance, the state capitalism (the Scotland golf course thing), the emoluments stuff and the Russian relationships are all legit investigation related to his awful campaign and presidency.

Horseshit

Yeah me too, if Hillary won and it came out after the fact that she fucked Ron Jeremy in 2006 and she violated campaign finance laws to pay him off during the 2016 campaign and she also cheated on her taxes in 2001, I'd be pissed. But I think we are close enough to the 2020 election that the Dems would be dumb to start an impeachment process over crimes that occurred in 2006 or 1993. Stuff that happened during the 2016 campaign or while in office would be fine, especially stuff related to compromising national security.

I don't want Trump impeached, especially if Pence wasn't impeached with him. I think that the House provides enough of an obstacle to keep the absolute worst-case scenarios of the next 2 years from occurring, and I think establishing a long record of all of the shit that has gone down in the last few years + other crimes that are tied back to Trump is better than going for the moonshot of removing him from office.

Trump is coasting to reflection

You libs are deranged

What about your hero Mueller???

Where’s the Russian conspiracy and collusion

You all can suck it

Hypocrites

I don't want Trump impeached, especially if Pence wasn't impeached with him. I think that the House provides enough of an obstacle to keep the absolute worst-case scenarios of the next 2 years from occurring, and I think establishing a long record of all of the shit that has gone down in the last few years + other crimes that are tied back to Trump is better than going for the moonshot of removing him from office.
People won't care if he just cheated on his 1994 taxes, but if you can show a consistent pattern of criminality up to and during his candidacy, there's going to be something there. It's not like once he started running for President he immediately cleaned up his act, especially after hiring the likes of Paul "All I do is Crime" Manafort and "Who framed" Roger Stone.

People won't care if he just cheated on his 1994 taxes, but if you can show a consistent pattern of criminality up to and during his candidacy, there's going to be something there. It's not like once he started running for President he immediately cleaned up his act, especially after hiring the likes of Paul "All I do is Crime" Manafort and "Who framed" Roger Stone.

Republicans won’t care either way. Let’s just make that clear.

Back