• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Trump is coasting to reflection

You libs are deranged

What about your hero Mueller???

Where’s the Russian conspiracy and collusion

You all can suck it

Hypocrites

fucking idiot, nobody has seen the report yet. you have no idea what is in it...there sure is a lot of circumstantial Russia to Trump, it's all over the place. is it more than that, it will be on the report and you continue to sound like a jack-off acting like there is nothing.

Whitewater was a specific event

This is an old fashioned Stalinesque “show me the man, I’ll show you the crime.”

No, this is multiple level of inquiries that have much more compelling evidence of illegalities than WW. Your Russian stooge friends tried to run interference for the most corrupt president ever, but those days are over.

Don't fret, Trump can parlay his position and the fact that there are enough people like you to probably stay out of prison.

They better hope he goes to prison far away from his phone.

Manafort's judge seems like a sympathetic whackjob. He's talked about Maanfort doing good and having friends. How is working for the worst warlords in the world, stealing millions, lying to courts and committing tax and bank fraud " living a blameless life" like this judge sid?

Sentencing guidelines were 19-24 years....Bozo judge gives him 47 months...

What a fucking joke!!!

This guy committed witness tampering AFTER he was convicted.

I hope the next judge gives him a consecutive sentence of whatever the max is...

I’d love to see one of the board legal eagles explain why someone should get 40 years for dealing meth and 47 months for millions of dollars in fraud. Seems like in a capitalist economy, fraud should be punished far more strongly than dealing drugs.

I’d love to see one of the board legal eagles explain why someone should get 40 years for dealing meth and 47 months for millions of dollars in fraud. Seems like in a capitalist economy, fraud should be punished far more strongly than dealing drugs.

White collar crime. White defendant.

IANAL

Sentencing guidelines were 19-24 years....Bozo judge gives him 47 months...

What a fucking joke!!!

This guy committed witness tampering AFTER he was convicted.

I hope the next judge gives him a consecutive sentence of whatever the max is...

You are a sick demented fuck

No, this is multiple level of inquiries that have much more compelling evidence of illegalities than WW. Your Russian stooge friends tried to run interference for the most corrupt president ever, but those days are over.

Don't fret, Trump can parlay his position and the fact that there are enough people like you to probably stay out of prison.

Show me the man, I’ll show you the crime

fucking idiot, nobody has seen the report yet. you have no idea what is in it...there sure is a lot of circumstantial Russia to Trump, it's all over the place. is it more than that, it will be on the report and you continue to sound like a jack-off acting like there is nothing.

Bueller..Bueller..Mueller..

Nothing to see here except a Witch-Hunt winding down..

This is an example of why federal judges shouldn't be given lifetime appointments. There are no checks and balances on lunatic judges like this one.

Chelsea Manning has been taken into custody for refusing to testify before a grand jury. It’s been speculated the GJ is looking at Assange/Wikileaks

Show me the crime, I'll show you the man

- Paul Manafort, probably

No federal judges should be lifetime. Give them 10-20 years.

Back