• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I’ll bet there’s some pretty intense discussions being had today in camp Trump.

And some folks quietly calculating if they should come forward and cooperate with Mueller.

WHO IS RICHARD PINEDO, WHO PLEADED GUILTY IN MUELLER'S TRUMP-RUSSIA PROBE?

A California man has pleaded guilty to identity fraud as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe into Russian interference in U.S. elections.

Richard Pinedo, of Santa Paula, ran an online service called Auction Essistance, through which he bought and sold bank account numbers that would help users circumvent security measures of digital payment companies. Pinedo transfered, possessed and used the identities of other people in connection with unlawful activity, according to a statement of the offense. He pleaded guilty on February 12, according to court documents.

Pinedo faces up to 15 years in prison and a $250,000 fine, according to the plea agreement. It said he has no criminal history and that he agrees to cooperate with Mueller's office.

... interested to hear how this came up in Mueller's investigation.

Edit: oh

I don't think the Russians were trying to help Trumps presidency as much as they were/are trying to destabilize america in general.

*spoiler alert*

It worked

To be fair, Mueller found that the Russians were working against Clinton, Ted Cruz and Rubio and were promoting Trump and Sanders.

They also organized rallies against Trump. They want to watch us burn, and we are lighting the matches.

I don't think the Russians were trying to help Trumps presidency as much as they were/are trying to destabilize america in general.

*spoiler alert*

It worked

why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

You leftist moonbats are going to be beside yourselves when Mueller charges the Clintons. It's coming soon.

You leftist moonbats are going to be beside yourselves when Mueller charges the Clintons. It's coming soon.

actually, if they find evidence of wrongdoing, many of us would probably welcome that. the rest will not give a rip

Last edited:
Back