• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Oh yeah it was both, Trump is an incredibly destabizing figure, naturally they would want him or Bernie to win.

Well, that didn’t hurt in Russian eyes, but the common denominator w Bernie may have just been running against Hillary. They definitely wanted to keep Hillary out of the White House.

It's simple. The Russians wanted Trump to win. The Russians promoted anti-Cruz and anti-Rubio propaganda because they thought Cruz and Rubio were Trump's biggest competition.

The Russians liked Trump's chances of being Bernie more than his chances of beating Hillary. They wanted Stein to siphon liberal votes.

And they spent a lot of money and effort to try and effect those goals.

Because they believed, apparently, that such results would be good for...Russia.

Yet this is no biggie.

Russia-Trump inquiry: Russian foreign minister dismisses FBI charges

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has dismissed as "blather" the charges levelled by FBI special counsel against 13 Russians for election meddling.

Speaking at a major security conference in Germany, Mr Lavrov said he would not comment further until he saw "facts".

The charges brought by Special Counsel Robert Mueller are seen as a major development in his continuing probe into the 2016 election.

President Trump has said the indictment shows his campaign did "nothing wrong".

The Russian foreign minister was being questioned by participants at the Munich Security Conference.

Asked about the charges he kept it brief, saying that even Vice-President Mike Pence had called the investigation into question.

"So until we see the facts, everything else is just blather."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43095881

Kompromat. They wanted the buffoon they had shit on. So easy dumbass America

“kompromat”..nice shizzle with your new word..is that where msm launders new bullshit stories for the tube-rubes.

I know,I’m just Cherry-picking Dossiers at this point

“kompromat”..nice shizzle with your new word..is that where msm launders new bullshit stories for the tube-rubes.

I know,I’m just Cherry-picking Dossiers at this point

Welcome to the Russia investigation Lectro. Glad to see you just started following and have no idea what you're talking about.

One of the basic tenets of security clearance is understanding if the subject can be compromised by blackmail. It’s logic. It applies here to this president

If you have laundered some money, and someone knows about it, you are their bitch. You are leveraged and you must find some cooperation with that person. If you like to dress up in women’s underwear and get spankings, and someone knows about it and you don’t want that getting out under any circumstances, you are their bitch.

I don’t know or care if what is in the dossier is accurate or what, but it is quite obvious to anyone regardless of political bent that this president refuses to do or say anything to piss off the Russians. They’ve got him. Open your eyes

What would you put the Over/Under for Americans Mueller will charge with conspiracy, money laundering, tax evasion, etc. ? I'm going for about 19.5 (and I think that is low).

Back