• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Actually I’m pretty sure I’m no leftist. Nor is Clinton.

Today if you aren’t a batshit crazy conspiracy believing right wing nut then you’re labeled a leftist, apparently.

None of us give two shits about Clinton any more you baboon. She has no purpose to us any more. We have no use for her. It's insane how often we don't bring her up. I don't talk or think about her pretty much every day.

Sad and telling (it seems) that Trump finally admits Russian interference and his first impulse is not to sound the alarm and condemn the conspirators but rather to falsely declare some kind of vindication or innocence.

You leftist moonbats are going to be beside yourselves when Mueller charges the Clintons. It's coming soon.

more 'morans' from the right, my God you are an idiot. I will type this slow so you can understand...

THE LEFT DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CLINTON

lock her/them up.

they can share a cell with the entire GOP

Does anyone (besides rj) think the Senate will ever convict trump on a House impeachment?

Give it up LOSERS

Does anyone (besides rj) think the Senate will ever convict trump on a House impeachment?

Give it up LOSERS

i don't think so, but it could depend. if Trump and the GOP keeps 'winning' by the Dems flipping seats they have no right to win, it might get interesting.

if that happens you will see Rep distance themselves from Trump and claim righteousness.

Last edited:
1st let’s allow the investigation to conclude and see what is revealed.

Regardless of what we think Pubs will do.

You leftist moonbats are going to be beside yourselves when Mueller charges the Clintons. It's coming soon.

I would have zero problem with Mueller charging any of the Clintons, Chelsea included. But then again I'm not a moonbat.

Last edited:
1. It's a hoax
2. Well it's not a hoax, but it didn't affect the election.
3. Maybe it had an impact, but the Trump administration wasn't involved.
4. Ok, so they were involved, but they didn't know it was the Russians.
x+1. You think the Republicans are actually going to impeach Trump for doing something illegal? LOL? <--- this might be the most honest thing Moonz ever said

Back