• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fla. Sociology professor tweets Texans deserved Harvey for supporting Trump

Doesn't that require three people?

not if you duct tape two fleshlights together

1l16cw.jpg

There is also no way NC should be considered more racist than Tennessee or Arizona.

I don't really think you can create an objective measure of how racist a state is, but lets not forget that NC is intentionally disenfranchising black people and that people write op-eds about Cam Newton dancing. I suppose there are many worse forms than the latter, but the former?

There is a state statute preventing the taking down of confederate statues - that's the main cause for relief for the plaintiffs. My delegate will be introducing a bill next session to leave it to the localities as to whether they want to take down such statues. The plaintiffs also have another cause or 2 based on the gift terms that the city accepted 100 years ago. Our local circuit judge issued a preliminary injunction against the city preventing the removal of the Lee statue until a final hearing on the merits this winter.

Jesus that's ridiculous. Fucking South

I don't really think you can create an objective measure of how racist a state is, but lets not forget that NC is intentionally disenfranchising black people and that people write op-eds about Cam Newton dancing. I suppose there are many worse forms than the latter, but the former?

That was a titan fan from Nashville writing to the observer after he danced all over the Titans

p1742511347-3.jpg

Hurricanes are a mix bag for Oystercatchers and other coastal nesting species. In the short term (i.e., this summer) hurricanes cause reproductive failure for most beach nesting birds. Nests get flooded, pre-fledged chicks drown, habitats are highly disturbed and nesting and foraging territories are rearranged, there is often also some direct adult mortality form high winds and debris. In the longer term, coastal disturbance actually benefits beach nesting birds because it maintains treeless habitats, flattens dunes (creating a larger intertidal zone for foraging) and can dampen predator populations (i.e., foxes and raccoons drown during the storm and take longer to rebound to pre-storm levels). One example was documented in NC, when in the two years following Hurricane Isabel, oystercatchers in Cape Lookout produced more chicks than the 11 years before the hurricane combined. Link: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~simons/AMOY and Hurricanes 2016.pdf

Birdman on my shit list. More like turdman, am I right!

You don't have to believe in God or any religion to think the study of religion is worthy of scholarship.

You don't have to believe in God or any religion to think the study of religion is worthy of scholarship.

Didn't say it wasn't worth studying. It's as if you think science is the only worthy endeavor. I just think Theology is a funny word.

Back