• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Deacs in the NFL

So on that last third down Dortch was diving in front of AJ Green who was the intended receiver. The ball was tipped so it never go to either of them, but I don't think AJ was too impressed.

probably one of the greatest receiving games in Mexican football history

I love that a whole country is like, "Damn. that Greg Dortch guy is pretty good."

Dortch is blowing up on Twitter. This is my favorite.

Last edited:
Hinton has two catches for 6 yards early. I missed if Bassey is starting.

Dortch is listed as questionable due to a thumb injury.

Hinton getting a lot of action today. Just had an end-around run.

Last edited:
Just saw a Matt Colburn TD featured in an ad for USFL Season 2.

That wasn't a great throw. Same as the TD that hit the turf. Hinton had 5 catches for 35 yards and an end around run for 13 yards.

No but very catchable. TD drop? The low one he almost caught off the turf?

KWIII with a very nice TD run.

Those three reasons are why I thought and still think Roberson will find a home somewhere in the NFL.

Those three reasons are why I thought and still think Roberson will find a home somewhere in the NFL.
Gotta give the writer props for taking a look at what Roberson did and how he plays.

My biggest takeaway from that is that there is somehow a market for a journalist to write a story about a practice squad addition to a 3-8 NFL team.

Who reads that story more, Rams fans or Wake fans?

My biggest takeaway from that is that there is somehow a market for a journalist to write a story about a practice squad addition to a 3-8 NFL team.

Who reads that story more, Rams fans or Wake fans?
Welcome to sports journalism?

Beat writers for a 3-8 NFL that doesn't own their 1st round pick are probably starving for content.

Back