• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football offers

Jared, have you heard of Camren and/or Armani expressing interest in going to school together, since they're cousins?

I've talked to Camren and his father... I'll say that it's like almost every potential "package deal", it could happen, but each kid is going to do what's right for them.

Are the Stadnik twins a package deal? If we can only get Clayton, would he be a great get by himself?

Thanks for the report.

Whats up guys, just wanted to say hello. I am Thomas York, I work along with Jared on the Wake Forest Rivals site DeaconsIllustrated as an editor. I will be on the site posting and talking and stuff. I am glad to be working with this boards, and glad we can help each other out. Look forward to getting to know you all

In all seriousness, I'm throwing this up on Blogger So Dear. I will certainly give you kudos Jared, as well as to your website. Great information.

Whats up guys, just wanted to say hello. I am Thomas York, I work along with Jared on the Wake Forest Rivals site DeaconsIllustrated as an editor. I will be on the site posting and talking and stuff. I am glad to be working with this boards, and glad we can help each other out. Look forward to getting to know you all

Welcome, Thomas!

Sweet! This is why I came to the boards to begin with! I definitely appreciate the information without feeling like a mutt waiting for the crumbs to fall off the table. Great job guys on this service, and I will be over on Rivals checking out recruiting as well.

Sweet! This is why I came to the boards to begin with! I definitely appreciate the information without feeling like a mutt waiting for the crumbs to fall off the table. Great job guys on this service, and I will be over on Rivals checking out recruiting as well.

Well said.

Exactly. I feel like we would never get this info over on the Scout board. This thread alone should start to freak them out.

We've gotten better information in a week than they have ever posted on any free board. Hell probably better than half the stuff on the premium board.

This post is big for OGBoards. Seriously.

I was on Scout premium for 3 months. This post contains more Wake specific football recruiting info than I got there.

Are the Stadnik twins a package deal? If we can only get Clayton, would he be a great get by himself?

Thanks for the report.

They've said they want to go to school together, but plenty of kids say that and things turn out differently...

Clayton is kinda weird in that he is much smaller than his twin brother, and was actually a defensive back (I'm pretty sure) until one or two years ago when he hit a growth spurt.

I don't personally know them, but they both workout at the Brassfield Rush in Greensboro and I see them in there all the time. (so if you want to be a creepy stalker of hs kids, now is your chance)

Last edited:
Glad to have you on board Jared. I've never been into recruiting due to the inability to access information, but you're quickly converting me.

Wow. I love the preview of Rivals football info. It is much better than anything I have ever seen on DS Premium. It's also got to be good for drumming up business for Rivals. I didn't know anyone even kept this detail of info on Wake football recruits. Thanks for posting it over here!

Wow. I love the preview of Rivals football info. It is much better than anything I have ever seen on DS Premium. It's also got to be good for drumming up business for Rivals. I didn't know anyone even kept this detail of info on Wake football recruits. Thanks for posting it over here!

I guess it's a microcosm of being a Wake fan. If you get used to mediocrity, you begin to accept it as all that is available. Apparently we were getting NIT coverage and thought it was success.

All I know is that I'm going to sign up for the Premium over there next month. Both as a thank you to Jared as well as to get more information on recruits.

Not saying y'all should as well, as I don't care what y'all do, just saying that I will.

Just as a proposal to the board, I was thinking that whenever a thread has substantive football recruiting information we someone should tag it as such for easy searching later. It would be good if we used the same tag for similar type information for convenience. I tagged this one as "fball recruit info" but we could use a different term if people prefer. I also tagged DeaconKing's thread as "bball recuit info" for the same reason. I was thinking of using tags because if you just search by username for the Super Users you'll also pick up threads they post on in the Pit or whatever. Also, its possible that we could get substantive info from non-Super Users, so the tag would pick them up as well.

Just a thought.

I appreciate this and it seems that we continue to build and improve our recruiting each year. Here's hoping we can land some of our early targets.

Just as a proposal to the board, I was thinking that whenever a thread has substantive football recruiting information we someone should tag it as such for easy searching later. It would be good if we used the same tag for similar type information for convenience. I tagged this one as "fball recruit info" but we could use a different term if people prefer. I also tagged DeaconKing's thread as "bball recuit info" for the same reason. I was thinking of using tags because if you just search by username for the Super Users you'll also pick up threads they post on in the Pit or whatever. Also, its possible that we could get substantive info from non-Super Users, so the tag would pick them up as well.

Just a thought.

This is true, but you can restrict searches to just one subforum to avoid the quad posts.

Joined somewhat reluctantly and this is the first thread I clicked. Very good read.

Back