• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FOOTBALL SPRING PRACTICE Megathread

naa it's buy one get one free in between your moms legs that day.

I am not even sure what the soda crap is about.

Probably someone who thinks it is pretty lame for you to get your kicks out of harassing me. All I do is come one here because I care about Wake sports while you seem to come on here just to harass me.

I want to know who this big time DL guy is.

More details on the spring game from wakeforestsports.com

Spend A Day With The Deacs
Spring scrimmage set for Saturday, April 14 at BB&T Field

The Wake Forest football team will hold its annual Spring Football Scrimmage this Saturday, April 14, at 1 p.m. at BB&T Field. Admission is FREE.

...Gates will open at 11:30 a.m. and fans will have the opportunity to spend time with friends while enjoying food, music, face painting, and inflatables for kids. After the conclusion of the Spring Scrimmage, fans are invited to stay at BB&T Field and enjoy an autograph session with the players.

...Traffic access to BB&T Field will be limited in the morning of April 14 because of the Hospice Hope Run taking place near the event. Until 11:30 a.m., fans arriving for the Spring Scrimmage should enter the Gold lot from Reynolds Boulevard and Whitaker Park. All other lots and entrances are expected to open by 11:30 a.m.

Tanner-Price-warms-up-L.jpg

More details on the spring game from wakeforestsports.com

Spend A Day With The Deacs
Spring scrimmage set for Saturday, April 14 at BB&T Field

The Wake Forest football team will hold its annual Spring Football Scrimmage this Saturday, April 14, at 1 p.m. at BB&T Field. Admission is FREE.

...Gates will open at 11:30 a.m. and fans will have the opportunity to spend time with friends while enjoying food, music, face painting, and inflatables for kids. After the conclusion of the Spring Scrimmage, fans are invited to stay at BB&T Field and enjoy an autograph session with the players.

...Traffic access to BB&T Field will be limited in the morning of April 14 because of the Hospice Hope Run taking place near the event. Until 11:30 a.m., fans arriving for the Spring Scrimmage should enter the Gold lot from Reynolds Boulevard and Whitaker Park. All other lots and entrances are expected to open by 11:30 a.m.

Tanner-Price-warms-up-L.jpg

Is anyone posting a full recap of this? I have a prior commitment unfortunately... otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Here's Grobe's summary of spring practice (from today's article)
Nothing really new.........cautiously optimstic, Oline development is key, running game should be better, Tanner is looking good, decent depth at WR, 3-4 defense is here to stay, pretty healthy at present so it was a good spring, August will be very important.

http://wakeforest.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1359100&PT=4&PR=2

Here's Grobe's summary of spring practice (from today's article)
Nothing really new.........cautiously optimstic, Oline development is key, running game should be better, Tanner is looking good, decent depth at WR, 3-4 defense is here to stay, pretty healthy at present so it was a good spring, August will be very important.

http://wakeforest.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1359100&PT=4&PR=2

good article, thanks for posting.

Back