• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

I have 2 in section 6 and an orange lot pass for Pitt game available

Looking for one to FSU game, preferrably TD Club to join some classmates.
I have two in TD club for FSU game. Message if interested. Will sell for fair price. My niece is getting married and will not be using the tickets.

Does anyone have an extra Pitt ticket? I can trade a FSU parking pass for it.

I see listings on StubHub for parking passes as "paper". Is that right? They are not mobile passes? Might be tough to get a paper pass to me in time before we head down.

I see listings on StubHub for parking passes as "paper". Is that right? They are not mobile passes? Might be tough to get a paper pass to me in time before we head down.
My parking passes are paper that are hung from the rear view mirror. They also scan the bar code (sometimes) as you enter the lot. But I have had some parking passes that were printable.

They are both. I have a paper and mobile copy of each. The person selling them can go on the WF ticket site and have it reissued as a PDF to send it to you electronically.

They are both. I have a paper and mobile copy of each. The person selling them can go on the WF ticket site and have it reissued as a PDF to send it to you electronically.
That's good to know. Unfortunately I don't think there would be any way for me to guarantee someone on stubhub would send me the PDF.

Know it’s late but I’ve got 4 free tickets and a Diet Pepsi pass today if anyone wants them.

Back