• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football Ticket Exchange

I have an Orange Lot pass for FSU game. $35 PM if interested

Edit: Pass is no longer available

Last edited:
I’ve got blue lot pass and three tickets in section 7, row Q for FSU game. PM if interested.

EDIT: these have been sold

Last edited:
I have 2 on Row C section 14 with a Starry Lot (Coliseum) parking pass for F$U. $30 for all. Will text the QR codes for the tickets and the pass (That works). PM if interested.

Last edited:
I'm hosting the regional soccer meeting that am, so I'll be coming in right at 1130. Probably zero chance of parking at the Joel at that time, right?

Still looking for a parking pass if anyone has one they aren’t using

Can you transfer parking passes electronically? I don’t see them when I go to the “transfer” area on the ticket website (I only see my game tickets). I have a blue lot pass for someone if they can show me how to transfer it…

Can you transfer parking passes electronically? I don’t see them when I go to the “transfer” area on the ticket website (I only see my game tickets). I have a blue lot pass for someone if they can show me how to transfer it…
In my experience you have to have it reissued as a PDF and then you can send it personally.

Anytime I have sold my parking pass, I screenshot the parking pass/QR code from the WF site or Google wallet and send to buyer. This method has always worked.

Back