• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Football:Transfers and Early Graduations

I think it'll be double horrendoes as these guys were major contributors and prominent on the weekly depth charts and really were dedicated and really worked hard and and....what's that term....oh yea....and they 'stepped-up' and and and....err....ah....well that too dang it !

:squint:

So who are their replacements on the depth chart after our barrage of first game injuries?

Losing ziggy over that is horseshit. It's not like he was waving the thing around or got stopped with a pound of weed and a gun like Lsu Uga etc. let it slide.

I would be a hard ass on academic issues but I would fight for a kid on something like this.

It is a bullshit law to begin with and he is a good kid who made an honest mistake. There is nothing wrong with a concealed carry permit holder keeping a gun in his vehicle for personal protection. Just my 2 cents, but I hope he surfaces somewhere and makes it in the NFL.

I thought he'd still be n school and eventually return to the team

Where -

So who are their replacements on the depth chart after our barrage of first game injuries?

Geezes....I really didn't know about this barrage of injuries that's a comin' in game 1. Forget a depth chart....heck, sounds like we may have'ta forfeit a couple tilts !

:willynilly:

It is a bullshit law to begin with and he is a good kid who made an honest mistake. There is nothing wrong with a concealed carry permit holder keeping a gun in his vehicle for personal protection.

Buddy - " Hey Zig....too bad about ya car man "

Ziggy - " Huh ? "

Buddy - " Your car bro....the window's busted out "

Ziggy - " Oh crap ! "

Buddy - " Hope they didn't get your Ipod or anything important man "

Ziggy - " OH CRAP !! "

Buddy - " Hey Zig....too bad about ya car man "

Ziggy - " Huh ? "

Buddy - " Your car bro....the window's busted out "

Ziggy - " Oh crap ! "

Buddy - " Hope they didn't get your Ipod or anything important man "

Ziggy - " OH CRAP !! "

Oh crap, a criminal committed a crime!!! Lock yourself in the house and never leave! Freedom is overrated!!

Nah....lemme see....howz about -

Copper - " So the car was locked, correct ? "

Ziggy - " Yes sir "

Copper - " Can you identify what was taken ? "

Ziggy - " Well yea....my Ipod, a pair of gloves, some loose change and a....umm...."

Copper - " And what ? "

Ziggy - " Umm....ya won't be angry ? "

Copper - " WHAT ? "

Ziggy - " Well....my loaded 45cal pistol "

Copper - " Wonderful ! So what's your guess as to where that weapon is now and how and when it'll surface next, eh ? "

Zach Allen and Airyn Willis are back on the 2014 spring roster but TE Anthony Rook is not, anyone have any information on why Rook is gone?

Good news on Ziggy hopefully.

Zach Allen and Airyn Willis are back on the 2014 spring roster but TE Anthony Rook is not, anyone have any information on why Rook is gone?

uggg, one of the highest rated TE recruits ever at Wake.

Back