• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Found Anything Yet, RJ...Shoo?

Ironically, a show titled "What Happened Before the Big Bang?" is playing on discovery science at 9. Followed by a show titled "What is Reality?" at 10.

I hate reality t.v.

She has her own TV show? I'll have to check that out because shes so hot. And intelligent and charismatic and successful.

Our space and time began when the big bang occurred. The answer really depends on your definition of a multiverse. If there our universes is beyond our cosmological horizon(infinite.) The universe would be in standard space.

There are other interpretations which would not allow for the existence of space time before the big bang. The universes would basically exist in a sea of quantum foam. Each popping into and out of existence.

So now we're back to the Sarah Palin part of the thread.

So now we're back to the Sarah Palin part of the thread.

This thread is awesome. It has evolved/created from female to religion to quantum physics to wanting to bone said female. Circle of life?

hhhhhh.jpg

She has her own TV show? I'll have to check that out because shes so hot. And intelligent and charismatic and successful.

Had. Pretty sure it got cancelled after one season.

Hopefully the electorate will not renew it for an additional season.

Back