• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fourth of July plans

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
As usual, my main goal will be to miss the crazed masses (the numbers vary from 250,000-500,000) about to descend on HB starting in an hour or so.

Allegedly we have the biggest parade west of the Mississippi. Where they park is a mystery.

I'll head over to a buddy's place mid-afternoon for drinks and a BBQ. From their place, we can see the fireworks.

What about you?

Running the world's largest 10k (Peachtree Road Race) tomorrow morning. Check out the Dunwoody parade afterwards for some bloody marys. Having some neighborhood friends over late afternoon / evening for barbeque, burgers, dogs, fireworks, and plenty of alcohol. Happy birthday, 'Murica.

Running the world's largest 10k (Peachtree Road Race) tomorrow morning. Check out the Dunwoody parade afterwards for some bloody marys. Having some neighborhood friends over late afternoon / evening for barbeque, burgers, dogs, fireworks, and plenty of alcohol. Happy birthday, 'Murica.

i have a friend running that as well. Good luck!

For us, it seems it will be brew beer and cook either seafood or ribs.

Going to a wedding in Nashville. Can't wait!!!

cookout at a friend's place that has a backyard. working friday so staying in town.

I think we are still planning to head to RDToy's parents' place near Myrtle Beach. We are going to a Jason Isbell concert tonight and then heading toward the beach tomorrow I guess. Hopefully traffic won't be quite as bad on the actual 4th.

Going to like the most rural place in the city, where they shut down the streets and there are water baloon toss competitions and lots and lots of cornhole.

Probably sitting by the pool, and then hanging out with the dog while idiots set off bottle rockets all night.

Peachtree road race for me also, however, I will likely be hungover as we are having a party at my house tonight (1st birthday parties can get pretty crazy)

Taking my boat out in Charleston and crushing frat sodas and loving the shit out of America, whilst trying to stare at babes without my girlfriend noticing, then back to my parent's place where they are having a "killer" (my dad's words) bbq at their new house on the harbor... Supposedly ordered a half hog from Scotts BBQ in Hemingway (which is like an hour away, but it's serious stuff). I'm pretty pumped.

fry-day where we fry every type of food we can think of then dash baseball game/fireworks

broing out, beer, bbq, bars, and boning.

BrashBroNicholsFriends.jpeg

im impressed by those actually being active tomorrow but KP said it best

Going to see music tonight. Tomorrow will be at the old house getting stuff cleaned out so we can get it on the market. Probably cooking out tomorrow night.

Back