• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fourth of July plans

Vegas with friends to play in the WSOP - if delta will pull this freaking plane up to the gate in ATL, so I can make the connection.

Raining like dogs and cats in the A.

0% chance of rain in the bay area. high of 76.

Was supposed to be heading to Michigan for a big family reunion. Instead, my daughter is scheduled to have her adnoids taken out on Monday. No worries,I will just take the camper out to a local state park... oh wait, calling for thunderstorms every day. At least I have the High Life.

Nats game, cookout at my uncle's new place on the Hill, walk to the Capitol to see the fireworks and avoid the madness on the Mall

Darty with some grilling, drinking games, lawn games, slip n slide, ping tits, etc.

Hopefully stays nice out but we'll make due if it rains.

PING TITS! I don't know what that is :(. Is this something that old guys don't know about?

Great thread RJKarl!! This is, by far, my favorite holiday, and I will be celebrating. So far, I have fourteen pieces of AMERICAN clothing picked out, and I have vowed not to let anything that isn't red, white, or blue touch my body tomorrow. I will only be drinking USA Budweisers (or perhaps some camouflaged Lone Stars, if I can find them [lolol]).

Unfortunately, I am not in college anymore, so I will have to limit myself to a point, but I live in a city of GREAT FREEDOMS, and CESPRINK will be somewhere in the vicinity. Maybe he can pick me up in a car, because I will be drunker than he.

Going to a wedding near Asheville. Supposed to be outside rain or shine. Hope they have lots of alcohol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Day 1: Complete. On to day 2. The main event.

The encore performance Saturday is always a great one too.

Great thread RJKarl!! This is, by far, my favorite holiday, and I will be celebrating. So far, I have fourteen pieces of AMERICAN clothing picked out, and I have vowed not to let anything that isn't red, white, or blue touch my body tomorrow. I will only be drinking USA Budweisers (or perhaps some camouflaged Lone Stars, if I can find them [lolol]).

Unfortunately, I am not in college anymore, so I will have to limit myself to a point, but I live in a city of GREAT FREEDOMS, and CESPRINK will be somewhere in the vicinity. Maybe he can pick me up in a car, because I will be drunker than he.

Just talked to cesprink, and he says CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Man it has been and still is pouring down here in SC. 1 3/4" of rain in last 12 hours and 5" for the month already with more on the way. Gonna be a soggy 4th but a good time for a pub crawl.

Work tomorrow is the ultimate buzz kill on this great American holiday.

Back