• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Friday Night Football: #2 Oklahoma State at Iowa State 8:00 p.m. on ESPN

People on the OSU boards mostly think this is due to the plane crash tragedy last night. I'm more inclined to think it's the shitty defensive coordinator. Bill Young is literally their Lobo. They've felt held back by him for the past 3 seasons.

Turnabout is fair play.

People on the OSU boards mostly think this is due to the plane crash tragedy last night. I'm more inclined to think it's the shitty defensive coordinator. Bill Young is literally their Lobo. They've felt held back by him for the past 3 seasons.

Weird thing about that is that he orchestrated a really great defense at Kansas before he went to Miami before he came to OSU.

Weird thing about that is that he orchestrated a really great defense at Kansas before he went to Miami before he came to OSU.

Yea. He's been horrendous at OSU. And I really doubt that his problem is not enough talent on defense. They just look lost out there.

Back