• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From the Mouth of Our Associate AD - Quote in Post 1

wake20

Reaction score
Suicide-Gun-Point-Man-300x199.jpg

“Well I’m not a basketball analyst, that’s for sure, but I think that the freshmen gelling with the older players certainly and getting a win here would be great for our program in getting it on the right track for the ACC, which is right around the corner.”

Last edited:
3 years ago beating High Point would have been taken for granted because we always beat High Point by double digits.

Our athletic administration is absolutely awful.

Half time interview during the High Point game

ETA: I actually muted the TV during the interview because I couldn't stand to listen to the same condescending drivel, but people on the game thread are saying he said it, and, sadly, I believe it.

The best part was ole Roy Philpott's headset falling off. Gotta love ESPN3 productions.

I have video on my phone if someone can instruct me how to post.

Barry [daddy got me my job] Faircloth

I can just see Papa Faircloth saying what Jackie Gleason said to his son in one of the Smokey and the Bandit movies, "remind me when I get home to slap your momma."

What channel is this game on???

Barry [daddy got me my job] Faircloth

Uncalled for and way off base. Barry is a very good egg. Drinks the coolaid for sure, but he is solid. He spends a lot of time fundraising

Uncalled for and way off base. Barry is a very good egg. Drinks the coolaid for sure, but he is solid. He spends a lot of time fundraising

I'm sure he's a swell guy and wants Wake to get better lickity split but that interview was an embarrassment.

Back