• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

From the Mouth of Our Associate AD - Quote in Post 1

Barry's a great guy. I've known him since he was 16. He was a cocky pledge though.

Gotcha, Stan.

Who cares if he's a good guy...if he actually said beating HPU would be great for our university, he's a douche. Period.
Hoopla ...
you're the douche. Barry loves Wake Forest and does a super job for the University ... what would you have had him say in the interview?

He's just making sure he's not forgotten when the inevitable house cleaning begins.

I wonder what it's like to sacrifice all your credibility to prop up a desperate boss?

Hoopla ...
you're the douche. Barry loves Wake Forest and does a super job for the University ... what would you have had him say in the interview?

Was he specifically asked if beating HP would be great for the university?

He could have said beating HP is a step toward getting Wake basketball back where it needs to be.

Was he specifically asked if beating HP would be great for the university?

He could have said beating HP is a step toward getting Wake basketball back where it needs to be.

O no, he volunteered that little nugget all by himself.

He was being interviewed ... he said something positive about the University ... that is adequate!

Given that interview I want Hatch to say it'll be a big day for the university when we're higher in the USNWR ranking than Elon.

Back