• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Game Time - 7:30 ACCN

Your mouth constantly dogging Hartman or Wolford is annoying. Sure Sam ale up gimpy tonight and didn’t look great he did lead us to four tds in one quarter last week get a grip and stop digging these kids that love Waie just because they aren’t built like Jamie.

Your mouth constantly dogging Hartman or Wolford is annoying. Sure Sam ale up gimpy tonight and didn’t look great he did lead us to four tds in one quarter last week get a grip and stop digging these kids that love Waie just because they aren’t built like Jamie.

Thank you!

Nice bit. The fact that Hartman was actually in contention to start over Newman makes me doubt our entire program.

You must not have watched him come off the bench last week and don’t have a clue what you are talking about. How about you and brassy go get a room and stop dogging our kids who love our university. Sam was hurt rattled had a bad day in the rain. He will be a very good an for us

Deimal and Maggio were so clutch on that last snap and hold.

Deimal has been unnoticed his whole career at Wake. For a long snapper, that is a good thing. He does his job well every trip onto the field.

Mark Richt is calling us the 2nd best team in the ACC on the ACCNetwork. The Coastal is, well, a joke.
Not sure who he is, I guess a former coach (too lazy to look him up). It's really nice to see some positive Wake football coverage but I don't like this networks show. Other than a library of stats they really don't provide much more "insight" than you are I could. Just 3-4 guys guys sitting around pretending to know everything about everything.

Edit to say my last sentence is just like this board :)

Last edited:
Not sure who he is, I guess a former coach (too lazy to look him up). It's really nice to see some positive Wake football coverage but I don't like this networks show. Other than a library of stats they really don't provide much more "insight" than you are I could. Just 3-4 guys guys sitting around pretending to know everything about everything.

Could you really provide us more knowledge considering you don’t know who Mark Richt is?

Yeah second place in the ACC is completely up for grabs. I think if Wake goes 3-2 and the non-Clemson loss isn’t to Syracuse (due to it being last game) then Wake has a very good shot at the Orange Bowl.

I thought it was funny that their 2 pt conversion attempt got a penalty for two forward passes. I’m pretty sure it was drawn up as a trick play, although maybe I’m misremembering. If that’s the case, then the coach just gave them no chance at all because he didn’t know the rule...

Someone tell me why the love for Tarheel basketball carries over to football among ALL commentators

Say what you will about the gameplan and inability to finish drives in the end zone, they fought, scratched, and clawed their way to the win. I give Clawson and the team a lot of respect for continuing to fight until the game was over.

Agree but the staff needs to get red zone/short yardage play calling/execution cleaned up.

Back