• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU game time thread

A place that I, much like you, found out about way too late.

Ted's is OK. They have a good hot sauce (hence the name). I wish their chicken skin was more crunchy and less mushy. They have good sides (fried okra, jalepeno poppers, fries). Their wings are pretty good too.

You don't like Red Oak or Little Richards? That's sad

And I like Clark's better than Prissy Polly's in KVegas.

Little Richards, like Red Oak is ok, but there's lots better.

I like Clark's too.

The correct answer to restaurant, however, is Dr. J's if it's still open. Been a couple of years since I've been.

They would probably send him to Bibs with the connection with the Grobe radio show.

i think he should go to pulliams and get one of those awesome hot dogs

Ugh, don't think I want a night game anymore. Can we make sure as few people see this game as possible?

I bet we're the 7 ESPN game. Maybe try and get some viewers for Jameis before LSU-'Bama starts

I'd actually guess you guys are at noon. That's more coveted than 7:00 ESPN from a TV perspective and Notre Dame is almost always a primetime ABC lock.

Back