• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU game time thread

Isn't the rule that they have to announce by noon? Trying to plan around this sucks. I hate the 6 day option.

Isn't the rule that they have to announce by noon? Trying to plan around this sucks. I hate the 6 day option.

definitely weird that I don't see them announced anywhere. checked all the usual suspects and all is quiet

didn't realize virginia tech-miami is their homecoming. While it does happen, night homecomings are fairly rare

didn't realize virginia tech-miami is their homecoming. While it does happen, night homecomings are fairly rare

With both losing, I think they are guaranteed noon. I can't see ABC missing out on having Notre Dame on ABC. I see our game being at 7:00 on ESPN.

With both losing, I think they are guaranteed noon. I can't see ABC missing out on having Notre Dame on ABC. I see our game being at 7:00 on ESPN.

I said earlier that I believe the noon ABC game is more valuable than 7 pm ESPN. Later doesn't necessary mean more eyeballs.

That sucks.

If we didn't suck balls at sports, we wouldn't have this problem.

For a game like this where we have almost a zero chance of being competitive, I love the noon start. We have a 3 hour drive, which means a hotel stay for a night game. We'll leave home at 6:00 a.m. Saturday, bloody mary at 9:00 a.m., probably leave middle of the 3rd quarter, home in time to cook a steak on the grill and watch some decent football.

For a game like this where we have almost a zero chance of being competitive, I love the noon start. We have a 3 hour drive, which means a hotel stay for a night game. We'll leave home at 6:00 a.m. Saturday, bloody mary at 9:00 a.m., probably leave middle of the 3rd quarter, home in time to cook a steak on the grill and watch some decent football.

why in the hell would you drive 3 hours to watch this?

To see Famous Jameis in person.

Back