• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Predictions

Also I think Wake has to be better against teams with pretty good defenses than offenses. We've only won three games under [Redacted] against teams with a top 50 offense and they were all last year: BC, State, Miami.

56-3 is my guess. Also I probably will watch the Olympics instead.

FSU isn't particularly good, though they are pretty good defensively, but they've been pretty poor the last 2-3 weeks. Wouldn't be at all surprised if we take this 1 at home. Wake 67-64.

71-67 Deacs. This is the exact type of game [Redacted] wins to do the bare minimum not to get run out of town.

I really hate to say it, but now that I think it is clear we will have a coaching change, I agree we will win. And for this reason. Just to make it interesting and to raise the animosity and the level of verbal (for now) assaults between the fan base factions. And, indeed, making even more irreparable the relationship between Bzzout Nation and the leader himself of the evil empire that is the WFU Athletics Dept., Ron "I am the goddam" Badman.

Mark it down, Wake in a blowout (well, in a historically competitive kinda way): 71-60.

I think Moto has a monster game and we win. But who really gives a fuck.

We lose this one, we may not win another. It's a deciding moment with this team.

It will be my first game since '07. I'm staying till the end to get my money's worth. Deacs 63-60.

Moral victory. 67-61 FSU.

It will be my first game since '07. I'm staying till the end to get my money's worth. Deacs 63-60.

Moneys worth? Really? Might as well light your money on fire and kick yourself in the nuts, because that's a better way to spend your money then watching [Redacted] and his pathetic team in person.

Moneys worth? Really? Might as well light your money on fire and kick yourself in the nuts, because that's a better way to spend your money then watching [Redacted] and his pathetic team in person.

I've attended most home games this year, and I'm fairly certain the atmosphere and quality of this game will blow.

We'll win. This is a classic set up game where Bzz wins it and gives his supporters just enough to hold on to for a few more weeks. I'd be surprised if we lost, but then again, I expected us to beat GTech and we didn't.

93-61 Noles

And Moto has a monster game. And Travis goes for 20+.

Back