• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FSU Predictions

From jason27nc on TOB:

"FSU 84-64 The Deacs have quit and buzz will be replaced at the end of the season. Thank you and good night."

I really hate to say it, but now that I think it is clear we will have a coaching change, I agree we will win. And for this reason. Just to make it interesting and to raise the animosity and the level of verbal (for now) assaults between the fan base factions. And, indeed, making even more irreparable the relationship between Bzzout Nation and the leader himself of the evil empire that is the WFU Athletics Dept., Ron "I am the goddam" Badman.

Mark it down, Wake in a blowout (well, in a historically competitive kinda way): 71-60.

Yeah, it's just a matter of time before those thug Wake fans get physical.......

This game is right in our wheelhouse. We can self-motivate at home while Bzzzz stands on the sideline doing his Bzzzzz clap thing, and FSU is reeling. I think we win a close game.

This game is right in our wheelhouse. We can self-motivate at home while Bzzzz stands on the sideline doing his Bzzzzz clap thing, and FSU is reeling. I think we win a close game.

This is how I see it. Add to it the fact that it's a random Saturday night game and I think the players have extra motivation. They must know the wins are few and far between at this point.

FSU meanwhile has been blowing what was a pretty good shot at the dance.

FSU's on the bubble and knows they need this W. We're not on any bubble and pretty much lifeless. The crowd will be lifeless. FSU is good at defense. We suck against teams good at defense. FSU has length. We don't. FSU by 7.
#HumbleBrag

You're a god damned moran!!

Back