• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fuck You, Jeff [Redacted].

Buzzdick is simply 1 of the most delusional and small human beings I have ever come across.

If I'm one of the six and I didn't have "trouble with the law" then I'm taking Buzz's buyout.

That statement really is unbelievable. What 6 had problems with the law before he "inherited" them (i.e., re-recruited them)?

I would actually respect this guy if he would just come out and say, you know what I didn't do my job. I did not meet even minimal expectations. I can understand the fans frustration because this is a business that requires results. Hell I wouldn't even be as furious has he just not said a damn word. It is mind blowing that he has the nerve to point any fingers without looking at himself in the mirror.

I have said it before on this board, when I was coaching freshmen basketball, when we lost, I would address my team and talk about the things we need to improve and spend a lot of practice time trying to correct any problems we had. I never said to them, this is what you guys did wrong or you were wrong doing this or that. I would say we need to improve this or that and that I didn't have you fully prepared and that is my fault. This guy has 0 ability to deflect blame or even say that am I doing wrong? After all as the coach, you are the captain of the ship.

*You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BabyDeac75 again.*

Somebody cover me on the posrep.

Now that [Redacted] has been gone for a few days and after reading the article, it makes me think that Wellman may have pulled the plug a little early. I truly believe Coach [Redacted], if given one more year, could have very possibly picked up this third conference road win in his fifth year.

Now that [Redacted] has been gone for a few days and after reading the article, it makes me think that Wellman may have pulled the plug a little early. I truly believe Coach [Redacted], if given one more year, could have very possibly picked up this third conference road win in his fifth year.

Which would have been the first time he has won a conference road game in back-to-back seasons. CLEAR improvement.

Bumping this for what they were talking about on Charlotte Sports Radio today.....

They're giving Dean a "tribute" by naming his all-time team ==> Duke fans whine about why they didn't do one for K.....

"Well next Wake and State fans are going to call in... But which coach are we going to use for wake? Odom? Bones? Prosser? Well it'd be much easier to pick [Redacted]... Here's the new challenge.... Name 5 players that played for him at wake...."

Fuck you fuck you fuck you

I didn't think this would happen, but I am probably madder at [Redacted] now than I was last February. Every loss I pin on him; if CMM or Devin does something stupid late in a game, it's Bz's fault. The empty cupboard is definitely his fault. Amazed Manning has been able to get so much out of the freshman class. Good to really care about Wake basketball again, and follow a team that gets better as the season goes on.

I didn't think this would happen, but I am probably madder at [Redacted] now than I was last February. Every loss I pin on him; if CMM or Devin does something stupid late in a game, it's Bz's fault. The empty cupboard is definitely his fault. Amazed Manning has been able to get so much out of the freshman class. Good to really care about Wake basketball again, and follow a team that gets better as the season goes on.

I get this. Bzz was so bad of a coach that we never really knew how good our players were or could be. Now that they're actually being coached, their deficiencies are clear, showing us just how bare he left the cupboard.

I didn't think this would happen, but I am probably madder at [name redacted] now than I was last February. Every loss I pin on him; if CMM or Devin does something stupid late in a game, it's Bz's fault. The empty cupboard is definitely his fault. Amazed Manning has been able to get so much out of the freshman class. Good to really care about Wake basketball again, and follow a team that gets better as the season goes on.

Mmm... Dat "foundation".

Seriously, though... 100% behind Manning.

I won't advertise that much until Wellman is unemployed, but damn... it feels good to know something is going In a positive direction.

Last weekend, one of the UNC fan fucktards at my country club was trying to convince every one that Manning was no better than [Redacted] based on the record so far.

Last weekend, one of the UNC fan fucktards at my country club was trying to convince every one that Manning was no better than [Redacted] based on the record so far.

tumblr_lyy1oc0jn81qh9cmio1_500.png

tumblr_mn7xnhZ6rZ1qh9cmio1_400.png

tumblr_lx7is1zNvx1qh9cmio1_500.png

tumblr_mvwx2ilQDN1qh9cmio1_500.png

tumblr_lwiywqP4DX1qh9cmio1_r1_500.png

tumblr_mt14ppBm3l1qh9cmio1_500.png

12400a0d3d8a64717c8cec7de2037475.jpg

Great that we have a pro like Manning, horrible that it took four years of frustrating HELL and dealing with Wellman always supporting his "boy"...Wellman Out!!!

I would have never guessed that Moonz was a member of LK's country club!

Back