• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

lol

i would guess about 3% of current students know who Ron Wellman is

Might be ok to leave this thread pinned

Congrats Ron! You just wasted 15 FUCKING MILLION DOLLARS of other people’s money. You are a JOKE, you were always a JOKE, and now you always will be remembered as a JOKE. FUCK YOU TO HELL AND BACK.

Shogun, I'll add you to this from The Pit:

How about this shogun, townie and Strick, I'll show my info to a third party (that can be trusted) for confirmation. If what I said and about the source is true, you three get lifetime, IP bans from all devices. If it isn't I do.

Are you willing to back your BS claims? I am.

Before you respond, think about this, would I make this bet if I didn't know the answer before I put it up?

I propose the following three judges:

1976Deac
AZ Deac
DG3

that might be true, but I suspect his source is John Goodman less one year.

How could anyone not trust RJ with confidential, important information? He doesn’t act like a little bitch about it or anything. People in the know often act just like this.

Yet, you still don't know and will never know who it is. Sounds pretty safe to me.

The last time someone said this about me was about posting about Irish's upcoming book (which does come out this week-buy one). A couple of people said I was fucking Irish over or something like that. The normal circle jerk ensued.

That was until he posted he had given me the green light.

Yet, you still don't know and will never know who it is. Sounds pretty safe to me.

The last time someone said this about me was about posting about Irish's upcoming book (which does come out this week-buy one). A couple of people said I was fucking Irish over or something like that. The normal circle jerk ensued.

I played you like a salmon ladder in a fish barrel, RJ

Time to hire Beilein or Matta, take down the Wellman Way road sign and ban him from attending any more Wake Forest sporting events ever again.

Thanks for 10 years of misery Ron in the name of "culture!" #thestrawmanhastakenabeating

What about Currie firing Manning (an act no one disagrees with) proved you right?

How could anyone not trust RJ with confidential, important information? He doesn’t act like a little bitch about it or anything. People in the know often act just like this.

Currie: "I would caution against assuming the accuracy of any figure stated in the media" regarding the buyout number

But I was wrong, eh?

I guess Currie is wrong, too.

If we might be able to get this thread back on subject, yes, fuck you, Wellman, for putting us and Currie in this situation. You should have manned up in the end and fired him yourself. Not Wake’s finest hour.

Wellman's ego cost us this year. If he hadn't demanded that Currie didn't have full power until all the hot coaches were signed, we would have been on the road to recovery already.

Posted on another thread but much of the CBS CBB podcast that dropped this AM is spent bashing Wellman every which way for the Manning contract. A cathartic listen

Back