• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

I don’t know you at all RJ other than reading your posts. But, the fact that in this sentence you equated “life savings” and “board life” is probably a good a sign as possible that you are taking internet forum posting a bit too seriously.

You must be new here.

I hope nobody at Wake gave Wellman a heads-up about firing Manning. I hope Wellman found out just like we did and is now miserable upon realizing that he's a powerless outsider looking in as others try to clean up the flaming pile of shit in which he left us.

Probably wishful thinking, but one can hope. Fuck you, Ron.

On this day, a big FUCK YOU to the man who caused 10 years of misery by hiring three people in a row who in no way, shape or form deserved the Wake basketball job. Now that John Currie has hired a coach of merit and promise, we see what we have been missing and it didn’t have to be this way aside from your enormously overinflated ego lurking behind your pizza face exterior. Fuck you and go away. This is John Currie’s show now. You fucking piss ant.

RONNIE BOI.
giphy.gif

whoa, whoa, whoa...this was the last thread on the first page. No chance I'm letting it go to page #2. BTTT and a happy fuck you, Ron.

On this day, a big FUCK YOU to the man who caused 10 years of misery by hiring three people in a row who in no way, shape or form deserved the Wake basketball job. Now that John Currie has hired a coach of merit and promise, we see what we have been missing and it didn’t have to be this way aside from your enormously overinflated ego lurking behind your pizza face exterior. Fuck you and go away. This is John Currie’s show now. You fucking piss ant.

oh man you're gonna be salty when Wake inevitably starts a "Ron Wellman Leadership Award" or some such shit

The Kentucky comments further proof -- as if we needed it -- that Wellman would've never hired Forbes. Thus why we love him so much.

If Forbes has a say in it he isn't ever gonna be screening calls on his coaches' show. I can say that with confidence

How many posters who criticized Wellman for hiring his buddy {redacted} are now saying that Forbes' past can be discounted because Currie knows him from their UT days? Asking for a friend.

How many posters who criticized Wellman for hiring his buddy {redacted} are now saying that Forbes' past can be discounted because Currie knows him from their UT days? Asking for a friend.

Get better friends?

It's completely different. The [Redacted] hire came out of nowhere and was first guessed by everyone. Meanwhile it's unanimous Forbes was qualified for the gig

I’m one of those posters, because there was no evidence AT ALL that Bzzz was a good coach and an appropriate hire. Wellman and Bzzz’s relationship then clearly came into question (your friend must not be very smart). Currie knowing Forbes from UT had about 1% with him being hired. Forbes would have been on many ‘must hire’ boards for programs in need of a turn around. He has proven himself as an effective and successful coach over many years and at many different levels of competition. That's why he was offered the job.

It's completely different. The [Redacted] hire came out of nowhere and was first guessed by everyone. Meanwhile it's unanimous Forbes was qualified for the gig

Yeah. The resumes are... slightly different.

He's like Beetlejuice. If you say his name too often, he can return.

Let's let this thread die along with his tenure.

Back