• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FUCK YOU, RON WELLMAN

I’m sure it will not happen but this thread title should be changed and this thread retired. I am impressed by the # of athletes who have great respect for wellman. On twitter alone, I have seen Riley skinner, William hesmer, Jon bakero, Jammie deese, Petros Chrysochos, and many others.

Hell no, there is still an ACC Tournament early exit and obligatory lack of postseason anything to occur before the door hits him in the ass on the way out.

Nah. Let’s wait and see what happens with our basketball coaching situation first. I expect Manning will be fired, but he hasn’t yet.

Nah. Let’s wait and see what happens with our basketball coaching situation first. I expect Manning will be fired, but he hasn’t yet.

Firing Manning...My biggest fear... that satisfying the Wellman haters short term won't solve the actual problem. I am not holding my breath.

Ron did good things at Wake, no doubt, but his arrogance the last 10 years in regards to men's basketball is the reason this thread was started. Smell ya later Ronnie!

Ron is still in charge per the Hardin article. This thread is still applicable.

Must stay on the first page to one of the big three is officially gone, Wellman, manning, Hatch. Time to head off in the sunset, and may is too late

Back