• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Book-Spoiler Thread

originally I was disappointed in the way the season ended, then I re-watched it a couple of times (for obvious reasons) and realized how awesome it was.

Can you imagine being that acress and reading that script and being like "are you serious? you want me to do what?"

Last edited:
time for you to start reading the books (watching the reactions have been pretty funny for those that have already read the books and know what is coming)

00303667-255159_catl_281.png

I almost passed on this show, simply because I've never been into fantasy, Lord of the Rings type stuff.

But this season was fantastic. Definitely slots in with Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Justified, Friday Night Lights, and Boardwalk Empire among my favorite TV dramas.

I almost passed on this show, simply because I've never been into fantasy, Lord of the Rings type stuff.

But this season was fantastic. Definitely slots in with Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Justified, Friday Night Lights, Sons of Anarchy, and Boardwalk Empire among my favorite TV dramas.

FIFY

Don't forget Breaking Bad is coming back soon. AND Walking Dead.

Btw, the White Walkers/Others > Walking Dead.

Just saying.

Season 2 will rock. Season 3 of GoT could be the greatest TV season ever. IF they do a 3rd season.

Lately I have decided when to go to bed based on the chapter AFTER the next one I have to read. If it is Jon, Tyrion or Cat I stay awake (I'm 70% through book 2). If it's Dany, Bran, Sansa or Davos I go to sleep. Arya depends on how tired I am.

Bran is the surefire sleep time guy, followed closely by Sansa.

I just wait till Sansa pretty much everytime. :p

Sometimes Bran will get that honor though.

BHAHAHAHA. well done.

Bran gets better.

Davos is the man, stick w/ him.

Bran gets progressively worse imo. I liked him early on in the series but until his character gets wherever it's going, it's a boring journey.

Just wait til you get to book 4. I understand a lot of the hate for it now that I'm slugging through the muck:

Half way through and Brienne's chapters are snore, the Ironmen chapters very predictable, not that interested in Sam as he travels to Oldtown. Cersei and Jaimie are very good chapters. Dorne is meh. Had only one Arya so far and a couple Sansa, neither really interesting.

I thought Bran gets better, but whatevs.

Arya gets worse in my opinion and slightly confusing.

By book 3 Sansa's chapters get a bump because of Littlefinger, one the best characters in the series.

Goddammit, stop talking about future seasons and books. Y'all should start a new thread for that shit.

Back