• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

My guess is they will lose battle in Winterfell > flee south > golden company will betray their contract for the first time and help them defeat night king > everyone goes their separate ways with no central ruler

*Kingslayer kills the night king
*Tyrion kills Cersi

yeah I have no idea what's gonna happen

I have a feeling this whole thing is going to end up being Sam Tarly telling a story from his book by the fire.

tenor.gif

I'm calling Tyrion killing Cersei while riding (maybe just commanding?) a dragon. He is part Targ, after all.

Would be pretty weird if Jon dies again - he already obviously died once on screen. Plus, couldn't the Red Woman just come revive him again?

Also, do we know if the white walker dragon breathes blue flames or an intense stream of ice, a la Mr. Freeze?

I think Jon told Melissandre not to revive him again (before the Battle of the Bastards maybe?) but that doesn't mean she has to listen moving forward either.

I think Jon told Melissandre not to revive him again (before the Battle of the Bastards maybe?) but that doesn't mean she has to listen moving forward either.

I think she’ll die before it gets to that point. She foreshadowed it with Varus last season

I’m going all in on Samwell Tarly the Rightful Warden of the Reach and Highgarden to take the Iron Throne. He has shirked both the black of the Nights Watch and his Maester status and randomly has a a Valyrian steel sword. Something cool is going to happen to him.

Don't forget jamie is also her little brother. He just might end up a queen slayer.

I'm convinced one of jon or dani survives and is a single parent.

Who gives a fuck how it ends, as long as we get an overtly graphic sex scene between Brienne and Tormund.

Back