• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

This is a good point -- forgot about that.

This discussion has led me to:

Jon dies
Kingslayer kills Night King
Tyrion kills Cersei

Don't forget jamie is also her little brother. He just might end up a queen slayer.

I'm convinced one of jon or dani survives and is a single parent.

Kingslayer kills the Night King, but dies and Arya kills Cersei using Jamie's face.

giphy.gif

Dear leader,

change the thread title in anticipation of the final season please.

Jaime will kill Cersei in the books if they’re ever written. I don’t think he does in the show.

Bran is the Night King by means of warging into the Night King back in time, in hopes of stopping the apocalypse, but in actuality causes it.
Jamie kills Cersei
Danny Dies, Jon Snow lives
The Hound kills the Mountain, with help from Arya

Bran is the Night King by means of warging into the Night King back in time, in hopes of stopping the apocalypse, but in actuality causes it.
Jamie kills Cersei
Danny Dies, Jon Snow lives
The Hound kills the Mountain, with help from Arya

I’ve been on this train for a couple of years now, can’t remember where I read the theory but it’s a great one.

I'll hide this since it is revealed in the books but I don't remember a mention of it in the show thus far

Anyone think the DragonBinder will make an appearance in season 8?

I'll hide this since it is revealed in the books but I don't remember a mention of it in the show thus far

Anyone think the DragonBinder will make an appearance in season 8?

I thought they were going to find it at Hardhome or even on their expedition to capture a Wight, but when they didn’t it pretty much ended the thought of it making it into the show.

There’s just not enough time to realistically introduce that and some other key stuff from the books with enough story context. It’d be pretty contrived from a storytelling standpoint to have something that important just happen to appear.

i dunno, seems like it was added as a way to add tension to the Greyjoy line by adding a potential dragon nerf. a shame it wasn't a background chekov's horn, though

If your spouse disappeared in a plane crash like in Cast Away, do you think you'd move on/remarry within 4 years. would you expect your significant other to do so? Seems like a short period of time.

If your spouse disappeared in a plane crash like in Cast Away, do you think you'd move on/remarry within 4 years. would you expect your significant other to do so? Seems like a short period of time.

Wait, is the spouse Person A or Person B ?

Back