• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Just a few more days until we get to return to our hero.

giphy.gif
The hero we deserve.

I listened to Light of the Seven on my drive this morning and it's just so good. Can't wait until Sunday. Maybe I'll try to binge Seasons 6&7 before then.

I enjoy watching all the batshit crazy theories on YouTube

People just couldn't handle 18 months between seasons 7 and 8

Bonkers Town.

I enjoy watching all the batshit crazy theories on YouTube

People just couldn't handle 18 months between seasons 7 and 8

Bonkers Town.

Mix that with the first book having come out mid 90s, 10 years or so between book 3 and 4, no book 5 anywhere in sight and things get crazy.

I read the book one when it came out in paperback. At this point it all runs together. An AFFC was... underwhelming so i squished those together.

I read the book one when it came out in paperback. At this point it all runs together. An AFFC was... underwhelming so i squished those together.

Apparently AFFC and ADWD were supposed to be one book but he had to split it up obviously, it would have been like 1700 pages. They are supposed to take place at the same time.

Back