• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

I’m getting a lot of feedback from our many female and several male posters that they are super turned off be discussions about dv7’s penis.

Just got a long message from a poster called getsomedeacinya offering lukewarm support for dv7’s penis. He/she describes it as mostly functional and not that big of a deal.

Just got a long message from a poster called getsomedeacinya offering lukewarm support for dv7’s penis. He/she describes it as mostly functional and not that big of a deal.

saddest-moments-marco-rubio-trump-joke.gif

1 on the binary scale but not a ton more than that, especially since she has the benefit of the best makeup/hair/trainers etc etc. The fact that she is only 23 is not great either. Everyone should be p hot at 23.

402df838ea8c4a66a067f234301322ea.jpg

6d17043f16d43c4a1394dd13c64095fd.jpg

Anyways

I was thinking that maybe that little girl with the burned face is Melisandre sneaking into the castle?

Good topic change. Melisandre a 1 on the binary scale and hard 8 (emphasis on hard) on the ten point scale.

Hard 8 = 8.7-8.8 on my scale. Could have easily rounded up to a 9. She's smoke. Her google search images don't do her justice, so thats where the hard 8 over a 9 came into play.

Back