• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones - House of the Dragon - (and beyond) Discussion (spoilers allowed)

Ah. Again this is probably a “Hollywood v regular person” debate on the scale.

How tall is Sophie? As a dwarf that matters for me.

sophie-turner.jpg

Not positive I'm in agreement, but you could make a valid argument for a fairly wide range. Good topic

Once you realize how much Sophie Turner looks like Boy George circa 1983, it’s not something you can unsee, I assure you. So even when you may think she’s looking pretty good, it’ll always be tempered by that.

I see it cheekbone wise.

I’ve never been someone who thought she was drop dead gorgeous. But as she’s gotten older and we’ve seen her (I’m sure pretty well cultivated) social media antics, she’s gotten more attractive.

Once you realize how much Sophie Turner looks like Boy George circa 1983, it’s not something you can unsee, I assure you. So even when you may think she’s looking pretty good, it’ll always be tempered by that.

may god damn you to hell

How many wights does Pod the Rod take down next ep? I say at least 50. Dude is born to slay.

Not sure which part needs confirmation but I’m in for all.

I’m not a dwarf and DV7 is a tall bro Namath.

There’s a dv7 penis joke in there somewhere (hehe) but I’m not going to make it. What is seen may never die

Back